|Aarohi Patel Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||November 15, 1994|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Aarohi Patel is an Indian actress who is widely recognized for having appeared in several Gujarati movies such as Love Ni Bhavai (2017). She has also been featured in numerous TV shows including Sati Savitri (2001). Aarohi is the recipient of many accolades like the “Best Actress” Award at the Annual Transmedia Gujarati Screen and Stage Awards in 2017. She has amassed more than 800k followers on Instagram.
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
She did her Bachelors in Commerce with a specialization in Accounts from H.L. Institute of Commerce, Ahmedabad University. She attended Gujarat University and completed her post-graduation in Development Communication. She also did an internship at one of Ahmedabad’s well-known radio stations, 94.3 My FM from April 2012 to January 2014. After that, she did a two-month-long internship at the free-to-air 24-hour regional news channel TV9 Gujarati from April 2014 to June 2014.
- Father – Sandeep Patel (Director & Producer)
- Mother – Aarti Patel (Director & Producer)
- Siblings – Sanjana Patel (Younger Sister)
5 ft 4 in or 163 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Expressive eyes
- Cheerful smile
Some of her paid partnership Instagram posts have been for Tanishq.
Aarohi Patel Favorite Things
Source – Instagram
Aarohi Patel Facts
- She has bagged several college-level competitions in dance as well as theater. She landed her first lead role in a film in Premji: Rise of a Warrior (2015) while she was still in college.
- Aarohi had been thrilled when, at the age of 9 years, she was roped in to play the role of young Kashibai in the TV show Kashibai Bajirao Ballal. She had watched Bajirao Mastani and loved the performance of Kashi in the movie which made her excited to portray the part. She felt lucky to get the scope to get into the life of the epic character and the traditions of the 18th century, at her tender age.
- Patel has stated that while she had heard and read a lot about her character, there was a lot more that she learned only via the show Kashibai Bajirao Ballal. Being a Gujarati girl, she was able to live and experience a Marathi wedding through the program. She took up the challenge to shoot for the wedding sequence, which would at times get difficult, as she had to pull off a very heavy sari as well as jewelry.
- She has recollected that she learned Marathi and Sanskrit for her part as Kashibai in Kashibai Bajirao Ballal and had fun getting acquainted with their culture. She had a new experience when she began to learn horse riding. She took the required training from an excellent trainer and relished the whole process while filming the critical sequences, getting full support from the entire team. She has remembered working extremely hard and in 4 days, becoming confident about the basics of horse riding.
- Aarohi has thoroughly enjoyed cooking.
- If she was not acting she would be editing.
- Her hobbies have included dancing, gymming, and traveling.
Featured Image by Aarohi / Instagram