|Aaron Chalmers Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 26, 1987|
Aaron Chalmers is an English television personality and mixed martial artist who came into prominence after appearing in the reality shows Geordie Shore (2014-2018) and Ex on the Beach (2017). He has also taken part in various events such as Bellator MMA and been featured as an MMA fighter on a number of TV shows including the BBC’s regional television news service Midlands Today (2019). He has built a strong fanbase having garnered more than 2.5 million followers on his Instagram.
The Joker, Squeaky
Television personality, Mixed martial artist
- Siblings – Terry (Younger Brother) (Retired Marine)
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Maisie Gillespie (2012-2015)
- Marnie Simpson (2014-2016) – Aaron had been involved in a long-running on and off relationship with television personality Marnie. They fought on several occasions in Geordie Shore and got back on the same number of occasions before finally breaking up. However, they have remained good pals.
- Nicole Bass – In a complex twist of fate, Aaron had a brief relationship with Nicole Bass during the time he was dating Marnie.
- Chantelle Connolly (2016)
- Jenny Thompson
- Lauren Pope (2016-2017) – Towards the last months of 2016, TV personality, actress, DJ, music producer, and entrepreneur Lauren got linked with Aaron. They finally made their relationship public in December. They also went on a trip to Hyde Park Winter Wonderland. However, their relationship didn’t last long and they separated in January 2017. However, in February, Chalmers hinted that they might get back together. He claimed that it was only the distance and work-related commitments that were keeping them apart. But, it turned out to be mere talk.
- Chelsea Barber (2017) – During series 14 of MTV’s Geordie Shore that had been broadcast in early 2017, Aaron was seen making advances to the new cast member Chelsea Barber.
- Danielle Scott (2017)
- Talia Oatway (2017-2020) – Aaron and Talia met in 2017. They split just 4 months after the birth of their son named Romeo A.J Chalmers (b. April 2020).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of English descent.
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Beard and mustache
- Cheerful smile
- Expressive eyes
- Elaborately and colorfully tattooed torso and hands
He has been sponsored by the sports clothing and accessory line One Athletic. He has endorsed or promoted several other brands such as Emperor Apparel.
Aaron Chalmers Favorite Things
- Stress Buster – Professional fighting that had helped him overcome anxiety
Source – The Sun.co.uk
Aaron Chalmers Facts
- He had worked as an offshore oil rig scaffolder before being thrown into the limelight by being cast on Geordie Shore.
- Aaron has trained with his brother. He has added that they have gone back to the old school and have used pedal bikes, medicine balls, and skipping ropes having done a very simple workout that has still involved a huge amount of work.
- He has proudly described himself as cheeky, colorful, and extremely mischievous.
- Aaron has affirmed that he has never seen himself chasing belts and has taken every fight as it comes. He has only looked to see how far he can go and has done it for himself, having loved to test himself.
Featured Image by Aaron Chalmers / Instagram