|Abigail Shapiro Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 20, 2000|
Abigail Shapiro is an American actress, YouTuber, and singer who is known for her appearance as Dorothy Spinner in Doom Patrol. Aside from that, Abigail also has a popular YouTube channel titled Classically Abby to which she mostly uploads conservative influenced commentary, beauty, fashion, and lifestyle content.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Virginia, United States
Abigail attended the Manhattan School of Music.
Actress, Singer, Makeup Artist
- Father – Michelle Shapiro
- Mother – Eric Shapiro
- Siblings – Ben Shapiro (Brother) (Conservative Commentator)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Abigail has dated –
- Jacob Roth
Race / Ethnicity
Through her social media, Abigail has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as Ross Stores, Rachel Lynn, Kohl’s, Maybelline New York, T.J.Maxx, Bodyarmor SuperDrink, and Amazon.
Abigail Shapiro Favorite Things
- Perfume – Tocca Simone, Silhouette by Christian Siriano, Inis Perfume,
- Activity To Do – Getting dressed and spending time with her husband
Source – Instagram, Instagram
Abigail Shapiro Facts
- She was raised in a Jewish family.
- Shapiro started her music career shortly after graduating from the Manhattan School of Music.
- Her brother’s controversial statements often led her to anti-Semitic and misogynistic internet bullying.
- One of the earliest posts that Abigail uploaded to her Instagram account was on January 29, 2019.
- She started her YouTube channel titled Classically Abby on January 28, 2019. However, one of the earliest videos that she uploaded to the channel was on February 4, that year.
- Some of the most-watched videos on her YouTube channel as of June 2021, were Why YOU Should Dress Modestly || Get the attention you deserve!, 10 THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW BEFORE BECOMING A WIFE || Time for a wife talk!, WHY I CAME OUT AS CONSERVATIVE || Conservative women NEED a community!, If You Care About Women, Be PRO-LIFE || It’s time to fight for motherhood and our MOST vulnerable, and CONSERVATIVE WOMEN, IT’S OUR TIME || Let’s take the culture back.
Featured Image By Abigail Shapiro / Instagram