|Ace Hardy Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9¾ in|
|Date of Birth||July 16, 1994|
|Shoe Size||11 (US)|
Ace Hardy Khalfani is an entrepreneur, singer-songwriter and philanthropist from Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is credited with launching the motivational brand BossModeLifeStyle to help promote the general welfare of others as well as publishing a self-help book in 2018 titled The Keys.
Ace, Khalfani, CJ
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
He has attended Francis Daniel Pastorius Elementary in Philadelphia and Riverland Elementary in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Ace graduated from Germantown High School in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania before it’s closing in June 2013.
He also earned a degree in general studies from the Community College of Philadelphia and Drexel University.
Artist, Entrepreneur, Influencer, Actor, Philanthropist
- Father – Carl Thomas (Dentist, Real Estate Investor)
- Mother – Tanya Hardy (Auto Technician, Poet)
- Siblings – Carlos Thomas (Younger Brother), Carlene Thomas (Younger Sister)
Ace is represented by BML Entertainment.
Hip-hop, dancehall, afrobeat
Vocals, MIDI Keyboard
5 ft 9¾ in or 177 cm
84 kg or 185 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Native-American descent through his mother of the Cherokee tribe.
He is of South American and Caribbean Indian descent through his father of the Arawak/Taino tribe.
- Scar over his left eyebrow
Ace’s footages and musical works have been used to endorse Boss Mode Lifestyle, xKhalfani Clothing, Justin Fletcher’s Lucky Me, the Goal Group, Market Breakers, and his book The Keys.
He also endorses brands that have collaborated with BML.
He is a non-religious person.
Best Known For
His inspirational and motivational content, athletic physique, book, and musical creations.
In 2014, he released an Extended Play with rapper Jayce (The HNIC at the time) in his studio album, The Coalition.
Ace Hardy made his first film appearance in 2014 at the University of Philadelphia, PA for a role in a drama suspense flick, A Soldiers Creed.
Ace has a diet that mainly consists of clean foods that are nutrient-dense. He consumes an average of 2,800 calories a day containing 150 to 200 grams of protein, low-carbs/high-fats, high-carbs/low-fats depending on his cutting/bulking stage, adequate amounts of trace minerals/vitamins from plant-based sources and at least 1.5 gallons of mineralized water alkalized or base level.
He used to be an amateur boxer who studied under the late Smokin Joe Frazier at his gym on N. Broad Street in Philadelphia, PA before it’s closing in 2008.
He also trained in Martial Arts as a child and achieved a Black belt in the year 2004 in Pennsylvania, and trained combatives in the U.S military in 2012. He has studied defense training from foreign and domestic cultures, as well as via meditation practices.
Ace’s workout plan is a balance of upper and lower body strength training with the addition of high-intensity cardio and meditation. His repetitions ranges from 20 – 1 depending on the amount of weight he’s using to build muscle. He works out on an average of 4 to 7 days a week.
Ace Hardy Favorite Things
- Anime – Dragonball Z, Samurai Champloo, Naruto, Bleach
- Activist – Tupac Shakur
- Movie – City of God (2002)
- Drink – Hennessey
- Place To Visit – Home
- Color – White
- Video Game – Super Smash Brothers (All Versions)
- Exercise – Dumbbell Press
- Musical Inspirations – Michael Jackson, Nas, 2Pac, Aaliyah, Vybz Kartel
- Book – The Law of Success by Napoleon Hill
Source – As told by Ace himself
Ace Hardy Facts
- In late 2017, he established his motivational brand BossModeLifestyle (BML) under his production company Hardy Studios which was established in June 2014. Ace collaborated with creatives under BML to promote the welfare of others through motivational and inspirational content.
- He started creating music, writing poetry and drawing at the age of 11.
- His musical style is influenced by dancehall, hip-hop/rap, afro-beat, and pop due to his multi-cultural upbringing.
- In 2014, Ace Hardy made his first televised appearance for Forman Mills Clothing in Philadelphia and New Jersey.
- He published a book titled Self Love is the Key in May 2018.
- His name was renamed at the age of 4 to Carl Thomas after his father, who’s a Jamaican from Spanish Town, JA and moved to the United States as a young adult to begin his business in the dental and real estate industry.
- He has modeled commercially for clothing companies during his late teen years and early twenties.
- He prefers to read non-fiction books.
- He yearns to learn something new every day.
- He created his own anime series titled Rikon at the age of 11.
- Masked Ace is a character he made to be his alter ego and internal antagonist.
- He launched xKhalfani in June 2019 with a commercial using the term ‘Respect My Energy’ on T-shirts.
- He got his first tattoo on his left shoulder blade.
- He has directed the majority of his content and one of his favorites is from his music video ‘Love’.
- After graduating from college, he obtained his real estate license due to his interest in the market to become an investor like his father.
- When he was in high school, he worked a total of 3 jobs.
- He learned to make dentures at an early age due to his father’s teachings.
- He’s pretty fond of tattoos and has his entire front and partial back inked. There’s a large tattoo of a Cherokee woman on his rib cage.
- At the age of 18, he joined the United States Army and served for 6 years.
- In 2012, he was deployed to the Middle East and served a 15-month tour for Operation Enduring Freedom.
- He has a diamond and gold necklace with the Ace of Spades and another of King Tutankhamun that he often likes to wear together. He believes when worn together, it best represents what he stands for; the strength, preservation, and hope.
- He has a tattoo of the ‘Ace of Spades’ on his one finger and ‘Ace of Diamonds’ on the other one.
- He has a strong sense of interest in the simulation theory or hypothesis. He believes we’ve barely scratched the surface in figuring out the way our universe works, and what defines our consciousness in regards to our connection with God or Gods.
- He holds the distinction of being the first artist to merge afro-beat, dancehall, and rap in the style that he does.
- He does not use the “N-word” in his music and feels that it’s highly unnecessary, especially considering the fact that the world is more connected than it’s ever been, and that there are people of all cultures that love to listen and recite music made by African-Americans.
- He loves to cook Caribbean dishes and grills almost every day in the summer-time. He learned to cook by experimenting on his own. He made his first dish at the age of 4 which was frozen oatmeal with ketchup. He tried to throw it out but his mother forced him to finish it and he puked in the process.
- He’s always been known to be the glue of the family by throwing family events and gatherings.
- Ace followed in his father’s footsteps by investing and generating his own businesses.
- Hardy Studios was his first business that he made into a local recording and photography studio.
- He launched BossModeLifestyle in late 2017 to help motivate and inspire individuals and groups to help make the world a better place.
- While growing up, he had to constantly move from house to house because of domestic issues and his environment.
- Visit his official website @ acehardy.com.
- Follow him on Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube.