|Adam Fergus Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||September 24, 1979|
Adam Fergus is an Irish film, television, and stage actor and director who has been cast in several television roles like Adam Fitzpatrick in the comedy-drama series Being Erica, Mick Davies in the dark fantasy drama series Supernatural, Frank Mallon in the drama series Clean Break, Robert in the primetime medical drama series The Clinic, and Detective Garda Ger in the drama series Love/Hate. Moreover, his film credits include having been cast in movies like Inside I’m Dancing, The Call of the Wild, What If, A Weekend in Venice, I.T., Grandpa Speak to Me in Russian, RanDumb: The Adventures of an Irish Guy in LA, Dublin in Pieces, Satellites & Meteorites, Mama Bear, Happy Ever Afters, The Garden, and Her Dark Past.
Drogheda, County Louth, Ireland
Adam Fergus studied at Clongowes Wood College, a voluntary boarding school for boys located near Clane in County Kildare, Ireland. After that, he got enrolled at the University College Dublin and graduated with an honors degree.
He also attended Gaiety School of Acting in Dublin in 2003 and studied acting.
Actor, Stage Actor, Director
- Siblings – He has a sister.
- Others – Donald Feil (Father-In-Law), Blair Feil (Mother-In-Law), Hunter Feil (Brother-In-Law)
Adam Fergus has been signed with –
- CAM, Talent Agency, London, England, United Kingdom
- Buchwald, Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
74 kg or 163 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Adam Fergus has dated –
- Hayley Erin – He got married to American actor Hayley Erin in 2020 and they announced in April 2021 that they were expecting twins. In August 2021, Hayley gave birth to twin girls – Maude (b. August 9, 2021) and Juno (b. August 10, 2021).
Race / Ethnicity
Adam Fergus Facts
- He spent his childhood years growing up in Laytown, a village in County Meath, Ireland.
- He was born to a nurse and a recruitment specialist.
- From 2010 to 2011, Adam Fergus appeared as Adam Fitzpatrick in the Canadian comedy-drama television series Being Erica.
- He was cast as Rolf in the 2013 romantic comedy film The F Word (released in some countries as What If?), starring Daniel Radcliffe, Zoe Kazan, Megan Park, Adam Driver, Mackenzie Davis, and Rafe Spall.
- Adam Fergus can play the guitar and dance Tango.
- He has shared a close bond with actor and writer David Haydn-Jones.
- He enjoys several sports including golf, horseback riding, snowboarding, cycling, martial arts, and tennis.
- From 2016 to 2017, Adam Fergus was cast as Michael “Mick” Davies, a member of the British Men of Letters, in the American dark fantasy drama television series Supernatural.
- He is a fan of Liverpool F.C.
- Adam Fergus played the character named James in the 2020 American adventure film The Call of the Wild, based on Jack London’s 1903 novel of the same name. The film is set during the 1890s Klondike Gold Rush and stars Harrison Ford, Dan Stevens, Omar Sy, Karen Gillan, Bradley Whitford, and Colin Woodell.
- His theatre credits include having been cast in productions of Les Liaisons Dangereuses, The Home Place, A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Great Expectations, Kilt, and The Illusion.
Featured Image by Adam Fergus / Instagram