|Adam Huber Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||May 8, 1987|
Adam Huber is an American actor and model who is best known for portraying the character Liam Ridley in Dynasty. Nevertheless, the young handsome actor has also appeared in several other shows and films Awkward. (2015), UnREAL: The Faith Diaries (2016), Do You Take This Man (2016), Do Over (2016), Rose-Colored (2016), Book Club (2018), Breaking & Exiting (2018), and Better Days (2019). He has also worked alongside various actors like Zooey Deschanel, Ellen Barkin, Kristen Bell, Jonathan Bennett, and Thomas Dekker. Besides that, Adam is also well known for being in a relationship with actress Jordan Hinson. With time, Adam has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 500k followers on Instagram,
The United States of America
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jordan studied at Penn State University.
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Alexis Huber (Sister)
Jordan is represented by –
- The Gersh Agency
- 3 Arts Entertainment
- The Osbrink Agency
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
77 kg or 170 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Adam has dated –
- Jordan Hinson (2016-Present) – Jordan Hinson and Adam started dating one another in 2016. The couple has moreover been seen spending time with one another. They love to travel to a variety of locales and Jordan also frequently uploads many loved-up pictures of the happy couple on social media to keep fans updated about their relationship as well as to flaunt their love. Jordan Hinson is particularly known for being cast in several shows and films like Eureka, Hank, Kevin from Work, and A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas. Nevertheless, Adam and his beau have also worked together in the various film which includes the comedy film, Breaking & Exiting (2018).
Race / Ethnicity
- Athletic built
- Mostly sports a semi-mohawk hairstyle
- Tall physique
He has done endorsement work for various brands including –
- Heidi Whities
- In-N-Out Burger
Best Known For
- Being cast in a number of show and films as Liam Ridley in Dynasty, as a college jock in Awkward. (2015), as Sterling Cole in UnREAL: The Faith Diaries (2016), as a Brunch Waiter in Do You Take This Man (2016), as Ben in Rose-Colored (2016), a bartender in Book Club (2018), Chris in Breaking & Exiting (2018), and as Matt in Better Days (2019)
- For his ripped muscular physique
- Working along with the likes of many actors like Zooey Deschanel, Ellen Barkin, Kristen Bell, Jonathan Bennett, Thomas Dekker, and Poppy Montgomery
Adam made his debut theatrical film appearance as a “Brunch Waiter” in the film Do You Take This Man in 2016. Also, starring in the film was Anthony Rapp, Jonathan Bennett, and Thomas Dekker.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance as a “Frat Boy” in Unforgettable in 2012. She worked along with the likes of well-known stars Poppy Montgomery, Dylan Walsh, and James Hiroyuki Liao.
Though the handsome hunk has not revealed the secret to his prominent physique, it is safe to say that, Adam does go to the gym on a regular basis. Nevertheless, judging by his pictures he also seems to be doing high-intensity cardio and weight training to attain a ripped and more muscular build.
He must also follow a specific diet, to avoid any kind of fat build-up.
Adam Huber Facts
- He spent his early years in the borough of Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania.
- Adam shifted to Los Angeles in 2014 to fulfill his passion for acting, which he had discovered while studying at Penn State University.
- Prior to becoming an actor, Adam worked as a model.
- He and his beau actress Jordan Hinson appeared with one another in a couple of films including Breaking & Exiting (2018).
- He has a doggy who has an Instagram channel titled “Hollywood Homer Labradoodle.”
- Adam is very fond of drinking beers.
- In the past, he appeared in businesswoman, fashion designer, singer, television producer, author, and actress Heidi Klum‘s underwear line Heidi Whities.
- Adam is very fond of animals and he spends time at shelters at the first chance that he gets.
- In his free time, he loves to go fishing.
- Follow him on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image By Adam Huber / Instagram