|Adrianne Curry Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in|
|Date of Birth||August 6, 1982|
Adrianne Curry is an American fashion model, actress, and TV personality who is best known for winning the first cycle of America’s Next Top Model in 2003. She rose to popularity following her victory in the reality modeling competition and began to land various modeling projects, making notable appearances on several known magazine covers, runway shows, advertisements, and many others. She was an in-demand figure at the time of her fame as a model and was even named as one of Maxim’s “Hot 100”, Playboy’s “25 Sexiest Celebrities”, and was dubbed as the “Queen of the Nerds” by Stan Lee himself.
Amidst her success from both the modeling and film-making industries, Curry realized she wanted to do something more fulfilling and totally different from what she used to be doing in the limelight. She decided to quit Hollywood and started to focus on nurturing her business while also enjoying a more quiet and peaceful life with her husband away from the spotlight. Curry remains active on her social media and tends to often post daily updates about her life and work in general.
Adrianne Marie Curry
Joliet, Illinois, United States
Model, Actress, Television Personality
- Father – Richard Curry
- Mother – Christine Curry
- Others – William “Opal” Curry (Paternal Grandfather), Janie/Jane/Jannie Lee Wooten (Paternal Grandmother), Raymond Durrett Glasgow (Maternal Grandfather), Anne/Anna Rose Zappia (Maternal Grandmother)
Adrianne Curry is represented by Phil Viardo, The Viardo Agency, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 10.5 in or 179 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Adrianne Curry has dated –
- Christopher Knight (2006-2013) – Curry had dated actor-comedian Christopher Knight who proposed to her during the season finale of My Fair Brady aired on November 6, 2005. The show was renewed for its 2nd season which started airing in June 2006 and the plot was entirely focused on their wedding preparations. On May 29, 2006, they got officially married in Curry’s hometown of Joliet, Ilinois, featuring a unique gothic-style wedding motif. In 2007, they both appeared on the Dr. Phil Show during which they had discussed their marital issues and how they were dealing with large age gaps in relationships. At the time, it was predicted by Dr. Phil himself that their way of handling arguments and Knight’s hurtful words toward Curry was a strong indication of an impending separation or divorce in couples. The former beaus confirmed their separation on May 29, 2011, but the official divorce was filed on August 19 of the same year. Curry and Knight got officially divorced in 2013.
- Matthew Rhode – She met voice actor Matthew Rhode and the two got officially engaged on August 5, 2017. Though it wasn’t known as to how long they had been together first before they decided to get married, it seemed as though they were already dating for a short while before their engagement. The actress left Hollywood for good and is living a normal “rural” life with Rhode. She runs her own lifestyle blog from her remote location.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian ancestry on her maternal grandmother’s side as well as English, Irish, Scottish, and German ancestry.
Adrianne Curry has done endorsement works for brands and companies such as –
- Beverly Hills Choppers
- Famous Stars and Straps
- Playboy Magazine
- Von Dutch
- Salon City
- Ed Hardy
- Kinis Bikinis
- Merit Diamonds
- Nvidia Corporation
Best Known For
Winning the first cycle of America’s Next Top Model in 2003
In 2006, she made her theatrical film debut as Shell in the horror-thriller film Fallen Angels where she acted alongside actors Michael Dorn and Bill Moseley.
First TV Show
In January 2003, Curry made her first TV show appearance as “Herself” on The Surreal Life.
Adrianne Curry Favorite Things
- Musicians – Led Zeppelin, The Doors, Pink Floyd, Jefferson Airplane, and Jimi Hendrix
- Movies – The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring (2001)
- Heroes – Bono from U2
Source – IMDb
Adrianne Curry Facts
- She was the former daughter-in-law of Edward Knight.
- She volunteers picking up trash and taking care of the sick and rescued animals.
- In 2003, Curry worked as a waitress before she went on to join America’s Next Top Model.
- She owned a pet snake growing up named Vegeta.
- It was revealed in one of her interviews on E! that she had breast enhancement surgery to even out her unsymmetrical breast size. The surgery was reportedly done after her photoshoot with Playboy magazine.
- She has served as a spokesmodel for “The Flex Belt” alongside Lisa Rinna and Denise Richards.
- She was first signed to Wilhelmina Models in New York City
- In addition to her filmography, Curry has made notable appearances on movies and series such as Rock Me Baby (2004), Celebrity Paranormal Project (2006), Chris & Adrianne Do Russia (2007), Light Years Away (2008), Gimme My Reality Show! (2008), and The Tester (2010-2012).
- Visit her official website @ adriannecurry.com.
- Connect with Adrianne Curry on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and Instagram.
Featured Image by AdrianneCurry / Wikimedia / CC-BY-SA-4.0