|Alexandra Long Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||August 13, 1987|
Alexandra Long is an American soccer midfielder who plays for the Reign FC of the National Women’s Soccer League and the United States women’s national soccer team.
Alexandra Linsley Long
Northport, New York, United States
From 2001 to 2005, she attended Northport High School and from 2005 to 2006, she went to Pennsylvania State University. During her junior year in 2007, she transferred to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Professional Soccer Midfielder
- Father – James Long
- Mother – Barbara Long
- Siblings – Patrick Long (Younger Brother)
Alexandra Long is represented by Paonessa Talent Agency, Talent Agency, Chicago, Illinois, United States.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alexandra Long has dated –
- Jose Batista (October 2016-Present) – Alexandra Long got married to her longtime sweetheart Jose Batista in October 2016. Her teammates Alex Morgan and Tobin Heath were her maids of honor at the wedding.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
- Plump Lips
- Long Lashes
Alexandra Long has endorsed brands such as –
- Secret Deodorant
- Living Proof Inc
Alexandra Long Favorite Things
- Pets – Dogs
Source – Instagram
Alexandra Long Facts
- She was a member of the Olympic Development Program of the Eastern New York Youth Soccer Association for 5 years and Region 1 OPD for 4 years.
- Back in high school, she helped her high school team to remain undefeated in the regular season for 4 years. She was also named to the All-State first team and All-County team all 4 years at Northport.
- In her college freshman year, she appeared in all 25 games and eventually entered the starting lineup permanently in the 5th game of the season. She scored 4 goals, 58 shots, and 6 assists for the season.
- In 2005, she was a 2005 National Soccer Coaches Association of America Third Team All-Mid-Atlantic Region selection and was named to the Soccer Buzz second-team All-Mid Atlantic Region, Soccer Buzz second-team freshman All-America squad, and was tapped for the Soccer Buzzer 2005 Freshman All-Mid-Atlantic Region Team. Long was also named to the second-team All-Big Ten squad and the All-Tournament Team at the 2005 Big Ten Tournament and earned Big Ten All-Freshman Team Honors.
- She debuted her club career with the Long Island Fury in the Women’s Premier Soccer League under head coach Paul Riley who trainer her during summers and in between college seasons.
- On January 26, 2009, she was selected 7th overall in the first round of the 2009 Women’s Professional Soccer Draft by the Washington Freedom for the inaugural 2009 WPS season. She made her first appearance for the team on March 29, 2009, in a match against the Los Angeles Sol. All throughout the season, she had compiled 18 appearances for the team, helping them finish 3rd in the WPS.
- In 2010, she became a free agent and was later signed by Sky Blue FC in November. On April 10, 2011, she made her first appearance for Sky Blye in a match against Philadelphia Independence, which later earned her the award of the WPS “Player of the Week”.
- For years in her professional career, she has played indoor soccer futsal in Queens and Brooklyn, New York City. This game was introduced to her by her boyfriend-turned-husband Jose Batista, who used to be a professional soccer and futsal player.
- In May 2019, she was named to the final roster for the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup, marking her first senior World Cup appearance.
Featured Image by Alexandra Long / Instagram
The post Alexandra Long Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics appeared first on Healthy Celeb.