|Ali Skovbye Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||May 16, 2002|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Ali Skovbye is a Canadian actress and model who is known for having been cast as Emma Blakemore in One Christmas Eve and for playing the role of Lacey Reynolds in Campfire Kiss. Following in the footsteps of her older sister, she began with her acting pursuits at a very early age. Over the years, Ali Skovbye has appeared in a number of shows and films such as You Me Her, Breakthrough, Forever 16, R.L. Stine’s The Haunting Hour, The Man in the High Castle, His Perfect Obsession, Supernatural, No Men Beyond This Point, When Calls the Heart, Falling Skies, Once Upon a Time, Adventures in Babysitting, One Christmas Wish, Motive, Who Killed Captain Alex?, and Personal Effects. Apart from acting, she has also branched out as a model and has been a part of numerous projects and photoshoots. Ali Skovbye also enjoys an impressive fan base on social media with more than 50k followers on Instagram and more than 15k followers on Twitter.
Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Ali Skovbye has taken acting lessons.
- Mother – Tine Skovbye
- Sibling – Tiera Skovbye (Older Sister) (Actress, Model)
- Others – Kim Skovbye (Uncle) (Musician)
Ali Skovbye is represented by –
- Vickie Petronio King, Play Management, Inc., Talent Agency, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
- Eric Skinner and Brad Pence, Primary Wave Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Los Angeles, California, United States
- Lorraine Hartnett, NEXT Models, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Ali Skovbye is of Scandinavian descent and some members of her extended family still live in Denmark and Sweden.
Dark Brown (Natural)
Ali Skovbye has often dyed her hair.
- Pouty lips
- Pierced belly button and ears
- High cheekbones
- Toned physique
7.5 (US) or 5 (UK) or 38 (EU)
Ali Skovbye has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of FINCH the label, ALLSAINTS, and Lahana Swim.
When she was in her younger years, Ali Skovbye also appeared in a US National commercial for Cadillac.
Best Known For
- Having been cast as Becky /Becky Stanton in the Canadian-American television drama series, When Calls the Heart, which starred the likes of Erin Krakow, Daniel Lissing, Lori Loughlin, Martin Cummins, Jack Wagner, Pascale Hutton, and Kavan Smith
- Playing the role of Emma Blakemore in the family comedy-drama film, One Christmas Eve, in which she was cast alongside the likes of Anne Heche, Kevin Daniels, Carlos Gómez, Griffin Kane, Brian Tee, and Juan Carlos Velis. For her role, Ali Skovbye also won a Young Artist Award nomination in the “Best Performance in a TV Movie, Miniseries, Special or Pilot – Young Actress” category in 2015.
- Portraying the character of Lacey Reynolds in the romantic comedy film, Campfire Kiss, whose lead cast also included actors Danica McKellar, Paul Greene, Dylan Kingwell, Kendall Cross, Taylor Dianne Robinson, Barbara Niven, and several others. Ali won a Joey Award in the “Best Leading Actress” category for this role.
- Playing a variety of roles in several movies such as Captain Alex in Who Killed Captain Alex?, Kimber (Raven’s Sister) in Forever 16, Zinia Jones in No Men Beyond This Point, Chloe in One Christmas Wish, Samantha in Adventures in Babysitting, Addy Kent in Secrets of My Stepdaughter, Emma in Breakthrough, and Abigail in The Gourmet Detective, The Gourmet Detective: A Healthy Place to Die, Eat, Drink & Be Buried: A Gourmet Detective Mystery, His Perfect Obsession, and Death Al Dente: A Gourmet Detective Mystery
Ali Skovbye made her first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Beth in the romantic drama film, Personal Effects, in the year 2008. Directed by David Hollander, the lead cast of the film included actors such as Michelle Pfeiffer, Ashton Kutcher, Kathy Bates, and Spencer Hudson.
First TV Show
Ali Skovbye made her first TV show appearance by playing the role of Haley in an episode, titled Abandoned, of the American superhero action-adventure drama show, Smallville, in November 2010. The other cast members for the episode also included the likes of Tom Welling, Erica Durance, Cassidy Freeman, Justin Hartley, Julian Sands, Helen Slater, Christine Willes, Michael Daingerfield, Steve Byers, and Lindsay Hartley.
Ali Skovbye Favorite Things
Source – Facebook
Ali Skovbye Facts
- She grew up in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- When she was only 4 years old, Ali Skovbye began acting.
- She was just around 8 years old when she did her maiden photoshoot for Germany’s My Style magazine. Her older sister also got featured in the same.
- She was cast as Kelly Harper in an episode, titled Plucky Pennywhistle’s Magical Menagerie, of the American dark action fantasy television series, Supernatural, in February 2012. Her sister has also appeared on the show but in a different episode.
- In October 2012, Ali Skovbye appeared as Hanna in an episode, titled The Weeping Woman, of the Canadian-American original anthology horror sci-fi dark fantasy television series, R.L. Stine’s The Haunting Hour.
- Both Ali Skovbye and Tiera Skovbye were cast in the fantasy horror film, Forever 16. The real-life siblings also played reel-life siblings for the movie in 2013.
- Whenever she gets some time off her schedule, she enjoys playing volleyball, singing, dancing, and playing the guitar.
- Between 2016 and 2018, Ali Skovbye played the role of Annie Sanders in a few episodes of the American alternate history sci-fi thriller television series, The Man in the High Castle, which stars actors Alexa Davalos, Rupert Evans, Luke Kleintank, DJ Qualls, Joel de la Fuente, Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa, Rufus Sewell, Brennan Brown, Callum Keith Rennie, Bella Heathcote, and Chelah Horsdal.
- She is friends with the likes of Madison Guppy, Sara Milosevic, Maya Magallanes Wu, Una Spasovski, and several others.
- Ali Skovbye loves bringing to life complex and complicated characters.
- She is a yellow belt in karate.
- Visit her official website @ aliskovbye.com.
- Follow Ali Skovbye on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Ali Skovbye / Instagram