|Alison Lohman Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||September 18, 1979|
Alison Lohman is an American actress who has compiled numerous appearances on various films and TV series such as White Oleander (2002), Matchstick Men (2003), Where the Truth Lies (2005), The Big White (2005), Flicka (2006), Drag Me to Hell (2009), Tucker, and Pasadena.
Alison Marion Lohman
Palm Springs, California, United States
She was offered a full scholarship to attend New York University but she opted to decline it to pursue a career in acting.
- Father – Gary Lohman
- Mother – Diane (née Dunham)
- Siblings – Robert (Younger Brother)
- Others – Wade A. Carmichael (Great-Grandfather), Ann McKusick (Paternal Grandmother), Curtis George Dunham (Maternal Grandfather), Marion Jean Jones (Maternal Grandmother)
Alison Lohman is represented by Artist First, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Alison Lohman has dated –
- Mark Neveldine (1998-Present) – Alison Lohman got married to filmmaker Mark Neveldine on August 19, 2009, at St. Anthony’s Catholic Church. The couple has 3 children together including a son named Billy (b. 2010).
Race / Ethnicity
She has Irish, German, English, Scottish, and 1/32 French-Canadian ancestry.
Alison Lohman Favorite Things
- Rock Band – Nirvana, Paramore, and Keane
Source – Wikipedia
Alison Lohman Facts
- At the age of 9, she played Gretl in The Sound of Music held at the Palm Desert’s McCallum Theater. Two years later, Lohman won the Desert Theater League’s award for “Most Outstanding Actress in a Musical” for the title role in the Broadway musical, Annie. From there, she went on to perform locally as a young singer.
- In the past, she performed with Frank Sinatra for a benefit event held at Palm Springs.
- Back in high school, she was a top student who consistently obtained grade A in all her subjects except drama as she struggled from shyness.
- She was an awardee of the National Foundation for Advancement in the Arts.
- Shortly after finishing high school in 1997, she moved to Los Angeles where she started pursuing a screen acting career.
- Her role in the 2002 film, White Oleander received generous feedback and the media considered it as her “breakthrough role”.
- She gave birth to her first child Billy in Bucharest, Romania, where her husband’s 2012 film Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance‘s filming took place.
- Shortly after the release of Drag Me to Hell and after marrying Neveldine, she has somewhat retired from acting. She was accepting a few small roles on random film projects directed or produced by her husband. Her decision to take a few steps away from the limelight allowed her to focus more on motherhood.
- Away from her life as an actress, she works as an online acting coach.
Featured Image by Alison Lohman / Instagram