|Almeda Abazi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7¾ in|
|Date of Birth||February 13, 1992|
Almeda Abazi is an Albanian actress, model, and beauty queen who rose to fame after being crowned Miss Tirana in 2007. Afterwhich, she went on to win various other beauty pageants including Miss Albania 2008 and Miss Globe 2008.
Almeda attended Tarhan Private College in Istanbul. Then, she went on to attend Istanbul Aydın University‘s Bil Sanat Academy from where she graduated with a degree in acting.
Actress, Model, Beauty Queen
- Father – Muhammet Abazi
- Mother – Albana Abazi
- Siblings – Aris Abazi (Brother), İlda Abazi (Sister)
5 ft 7¾ in or 172 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Almeda has dated –
- Sergen Yalçın (2012)
- Tolgahan Sayışman (2015-Present) – Almeda got married to Turkish actor Tolgahan Sayışman on February 14 2017, in Los Angeles. Together, the couple has 2 children – a boy named Efehan Sayışman (b. 2019) and a girl named Alina Sayışman (b. June 8, 2021).
Race / Ethnicity
- Raised eyebrows
- Fuller lips
Almeda Abazi Facts
- She was born in Albania but later relocated to Turkey.
- In 2007, Almeda won her first beauty contest Miss Tiran. From there, she won various other pageants such as the 2008 Miss Albania and Miss Globe Universe beauty contests.
- Almeda made her debut TV show appearance in Disko krali in 2008.
- In 2011, Almeda had joined the Turkish version of the Dancing with the Stars called Yok Böyle Dans.
- She got her first big break as Valeria in The Magnificent Century 2013.
- One of the earliest posts that Almeda uploaded to her Instagram account was on August 8, 2012.
- Over the years, Almeda has appeared in various films that include Bir Hikayem Var, Sov bizinis, and Konak.
Featured Image By Almeda Abazi / Instagram