|Amine Gülşe Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 30, 1993|
Amine Gülşe is a Swedish-Turkish actress, model, and beauty pageant titleholder who is best known for having been crowned Miss Turkey 2014. She has also appeared in a couple of TV shows and has garnered a huge social media fan base as well and enjoys more than 3 million followers on Instagram, more than 500k followers on Facebook, and more than 20k followers on Twitter.
Actress, Model, Beauty Pageant Titleholder
- Sibling – Şahan Gülşe (Brother)
Amine Gülşe is represented by Black Swan Casting, Talent Agency.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Amine Gülşe has dated –
- Serhat Teoman (2015) – She went out with actor Serhat Teoman for a short while in the year 2015.
- Mesut Özil (2017-Present) – Amine Gülşe started dating German professional footballer, Mesut Özil, in 2017 and they announced that they were engaged in January 2019. Eventually, the duo got married on June 7, 2019, and many notable personalities attended the wedding including Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan who was the Best Man. Both Mesut Özil and Amine Gülşe have since been together and they love spending time in one another’s company.
Race / Ethnicity
Amine Gülşe is of Turkish descent on her mother’s side and has Iraqi Turkmen roots on her father’s side.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Toned physique
- High cheekbones
- Tattoo on her left wrist
- Pierced ears
39-40 (EU) or 8.5-9.5 (US) or 6-7 (UK)
Amine Gülşe has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of CTZN Cosmetics, Deichmann Türkiye, and several others.
Amine Gülşe Facts
- She grew up in Gothenburg, Sweden along with her brother.
- Her mother hails from İzmir, Turkey, and her father is from Kirkuk, Iraq.
- In order to pursue a career as an actress as well as a model, Amine Gülşe moved to Istanbul, Turkey.
- She emerged as the winner of Miss Turkey 2014 and was crowned as Miss World Turkey. A year later, Amine Gülşe crowned the volleyball player, model, and beauty pageant titleholder, Ecem Cirpan, as her successor.
- Miss Turkey 2014 pageant was conducted at the Star TV Studios in Istanbul on 27th May.
- Amine Gülşe also participated in Miss World 2014. Her competitor for the competition was none other than the model and winner, Rolene Strauss.
- In the year 2015, she was cast in a leading role in the television series, Asla Vazgeçmem.
- She appeared as a guest in an episode of the television talk-show, Dada Dandinista, in May 2015.
- Amine Gülşe played the character of Nur Kozan /Nur in the drama TV series, Never Give Up, from 2015 to 2016.
- She can speak multiple languages such as Turkish, English, Swedish, and Spanish.
- Amine Gülşe shares a deep bond with her mother and has uploaded a number of their pictures on Instagram.
Featured Image by Amine Gülşe / Instagram