|Andrea Jeremiah Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||December 25, 1985|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Andrea Jeremiah is an Indian singer, songwriter, and actress who is known for her work in the Tamil, Malayalam, and Telugu film industries. Nevertheless, Andrea also has a successful singing career and has worked with various well-known composers including Harris Jayaraj, Yuvan Shankar Raja, Anirudh Ravichander, Thaman, Devi Sri Prasad, and G. V. Prakash Kumar.
Arakkonam, Tamil Nadu, India
Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Andrea attended National Public School and later graduated from Women’s Christian College.
Singer, Actress, Poet, Songwriter
- Mother – Mary Jeremiah (Homemaker)
- Siblings – Nadia Jeremiah (Research Assistant) (Younger Sister)
Indie Pop, Indian Pop, Tamil, Telugu
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Andrea has dated –
- Sunder Ramu
- Anirudh Ravichander
Note: Andrea had once stated during a function that she had fallen victim to a relationship with a married man who had abused her both physically and mentally for so long that she had fallen in to depression.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Indian and British ancestry.
- Thick eyebrows
- Wide smile
- Heart shaped face
Andrea Jeremiah Favorite Things
- Fruit Juices – Celery, Cucumber, and Green Apple Juice, Whey protein, Blueberry, with Chia Seeds Shake, Papaya, Dragonfruit, and Pomegranate Fruit Bowl, Cantelope Juice
Source – Instagram
Andrea Jeremiah Facts
- She was born on the day of Christmas in 1985.
- Andrea was raised in Chennai where her father is a lawyer in the High Court.
- She was only 8 years old when she started to learn to play the piano and by the age of 10, Andrea had already begun performing with a Jackson Five-style troupe that went by the moniker Young Stars. In college, she was part of her theater group and would often appear in plays conducted by The Madras Players and EVAM. Despite that, Andrea did not have any intention of joining the film industry and had rejected several film offers at the time.
- Initially, she had only wanted to be a singer and till date considers it to be her sole objective of her career.
- At Women’s Christian College, Andrea was the elected President of the Student Senate.
- Her younger sister Nadia had moved to Leuven, Belgium in the past.
- Growing up, Andrea wanted to be a psychiatrist. However, upon graduating from high school she changed her mind.
- She considers prominent actor, director, writer, and producer Kamal Haasan as her mentor.
- Andrea has a Bichon Frise named Snow for short of Jon Snow.
- She loves the taste of chocolate.
- A few of her most heard songs are Zammiluni, Kuttipayale, Loveaa Loveaa, Kando Kando, and Aaranu Nee.
- It was film director and producer Gautham Menon’s film Pachaikili Muthucharam (2007), that marked Andrea’s debut theatrical film appearance.
- She has a huge admiration for the work of actress Parvathy and Kangana Ranaut.
Featured Image By Andrea Jeremiah / Instagram