|Andrew Burnap Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||March 5, 1991|
Andrew Burnap is an American actor, theatre artist, and voice actor who starred as Toby Darling in the 2019 Broadway production of The Inheritance and won the Tony Award for “Best Actor in a Play” in 2020. He has also been cast in other theatre productions including Troilus and Cressida, This Day Forward, and King Lear. Moreover, Andrew Burnap has been a part of several shows and movies such as The Chaperone, WeCrashed, The Code, Younger, The Good Fight, The Layoff, Spare Room, Instinct, and others.
South Kingstown, Washington County, Rhode Island, United States
Andrew Burnap graduated from the University of Rhode Island.
Actor, Theatre Artist, Voice Actor
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Andrew Burnap Facts
- He spent his childhood years growing up in South Kingstown, Rhode Island.
- Andrew Burnap made his first theatrical film appearance as Floyd in the 2018 period drama film The Chaperone, starring Elizabeth McGovern, Haley Lu Richardson, Miranda Otto, Blythe Danner, Campbell Scott, Géza Röhrig, and Victoria Hill.
- In 2018, he provided vocals to the character named Laramies in the video game Red Dead Redemption II.
- He appeared as Sgt. Julian Lucas in an episode titled Smoke-Pit of the military legal drama television series The Code in July 2019.
- Andrew was cast as Topher Clarke in an episode titled The Son Also Rises of the romantic comedy-drama television series Younger in May 2021.
Featured Image by Andrew Burnap / Instagram