|Andrew Jacobs Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||November 18, 1993|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Andrew Jacobs is an American actor and dancer who came into prominence after playing the lead role of Jesse Arista in Paramount Pictures’ supernatural horror film Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones (2014). He has appeared in many other movies including The Wrong Boyfriend (2015) and has been featured in several TV shows like the teen drama streaming television series Trinkets where he began to portray the part of Ben Truax in 2020. He has been a dancer for a Los Angeles-based dance team who has regularly performed on Hollywood Boulevard. He has garnered more than 60k followers on Instagram.
Los Angeles, California, United States
He has been represented by Momentum Talent and Literary Agency.
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
71 kg or 156.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Note – He has a son named Andrew Jacobs II, whom he has shared with Alicia Cardenas.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Mexican descent.
- Tall stature
- Plump lips
- Tattoos on his body
Andrew Jacobs Favorite Things
- Actor – Leonardo DiCaprio, having always loved his work and everything about him with him having longed to work with the legend someday
- Hobbies – Swimming, Hiking
Source – TVOverMind.com
Andrew Jacobs Facts
- He was brought up in MacArthur Park. At a tender age, he was in and out of foster homes and had ultimately got adopted by a French woman in Los Angeles. Years later, he could reconnect with his biological mother, and ever since that he has maintained relationships with both his mothers.
- Early on in his childhood Andrew’s talent for dancing and acting had got noticed but there was a deal that he had to perform very well academically in school in lieu of working in movies and television.
- He has recalled that while growing up, he was very much into the character Freddy Krueger and in general was a lover of the classics. He has added that right before bed, he would be watching all the Chucky films along with Freddy Krueger, with one of his most favorite movies having been the supernatural slasher film Nightmare on Elm Street.
- Back in his teens, Andrew’s main passion had been dance and not acting.
- He became a father when he was 18 years old.
- Andrew has affirmed that he and his son have a very close relationship and that Andrew has cherished the time he has got to spend with the apple of his eye. He has disclosed further that it had been for his baby boy that he had got motivated to focus and become successful in life, and he had taken acting so seriously only because of him.
- Paranormal Activity was only his 3rd audition.
- Andrew has revealed that he has been inspired by things he has learned while auditioning and also by observing the experiences of his peers and other friends when they have landed big roles.
Featured Image by Andrew Jacobs / Instagram