|Anjali Raghav Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||September 16, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Anjali Raghav is an Indian model, singer, dancer, director, and lyricist who is known for her work in the Hariyanvi film and music industry.
New Delhi, India
According to sources, Anjali studied at Maharaja Agrasen College, Yamunanagar. Later, she went on to attend Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra.
In 2018, she started pursuing her Master of Business Administration.
Singer, Lyricist, Director, Model, Dancer
- Siblings – She has a brother and sister.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
51 kg or 112.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Fair complexion
- Thin lips and eyebrows
Through her social media, Anjali has either endorsed or promoted various brands including Wolf777.
Anjali Raghav Facts
- She developed an interest in singing and dancing at an early age. Anjali was an active participant in her school’s cultural events.
- Anjali was brought up in Delhi.
- After completing her education, Anjali decided to further pursue a career in the performing arts.
- She has released a number of hit singles including Lehanga, Suit Ki Kadhai, Bullet Patake, and Narrow Salwar.
- As of September 2022, Anjali has done more than 50 music videos.
- She has collaborated with singer and music producer Diler Kharkiya on several songs such as Narrow Salwar, Aashiqui Ka Rog, Moto, and Lilo Chaman 3.
- At the 2019 JEMA Award Show, she was awarded the title of “Best Female Model 2019” for her work on the song Moto by Diler Kharkiya. On the other hand, Anjali has also collaborated with various other artists including Masoom Sharma, Sushila Takher, Raju Punjabi, Mohit Sharma, and Sheenam Katholic.
- She is very fond of the work of actor Salman Khan.
Featured Image By Anjali Raghav / Facebook