|Anne Curtis Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||February 17, 1985|
Anne Curtis is a Filipino-Australian actress, television host, model, and recording artist who works as a regular host of the hit noontime show It’s Showtime. Curtis, who also appears to be one of the leading endorsers in the Philippines, starred on various television series including Hiram, Kampanerang Kuba, Maging Sino Ka Man, Dyosa, The Wedding, Green Rose, Kailangan Ko’y Ikaw, and Dyesebel where she played the protagonist character as Dyesebel. As an actress, she has received multiple awards and nominations including the Metro Manila Film Festival Award, FAMAS Award nomination, PMPC Star Awards for Movies nomination, Luna Award nomination, and PMPC Star Award for TV nomination.
Anne Ojales Curtis-Smith
Yarrawonga, Victoria, Australia
Actress, Model, TV Host
- Father – James Ernest Curtis-Smith (Lawyer, World War II Veteran)
- Mother – Carmencita Ojales
- Siblings – Jasmine Curtis (Sister) (Actress)
- Others – She had one half-sister on her father’s side named Clare who died in 2007 due to cardiovascular disease at 4 months old. James Thomas George Smith (Paternal Grandfather), Bertha Alfreda “Betty” (Paternal Grandmother)
Anne Curtis is represented by ABS-CBN, Eugenio Lopez Dr, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anne Curtis has dated –
- Chubi del Rosario (2000-2001) – Anne Curtis had dated actor and her former on-screen partner, Chubi del Rosario from 2000 to 2001. The actress revealed that her relationship with Chubi was just a puppy love as she was only 14 years old back then.
- Oyo Boy Sotto (2001-2003) – She started dating actor Oyo Boy Sotto in the year 2001 but the two decided to split in 2003.
- Richard Gutierrez (2003-2004) – She dated actor Richard Gutierrez in 2003 but the couple had called it quits after a year of romance in 2004.
- Paolo Araneta (2004-2006) – In 2004, she reportedly started dating Paolo Araneta but their brewing romance only lasted for 2 years as they broke up in 2006.
- Sam Milby (2006-2008) – Anne Curtis began dating actor and former PBB contestant Sam Milby in 2006. The former beaus briefly dated for only two years, however, when asked about her exes, she strongly admitted that amongst all of them, the separation that hurt the most was with Sam.
- Erwan Heussaff (2016-Present) – Anne Curtis found her new love in blogger and athlete, Erwan Heussaff. She and her longtime partner got engaged in December 2016 and on November 12, 2017, the lovebirds had officially tied the knot in a ceremony held in Queenstown, New Zealand.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian, White)
She has German, English, Irish, and Italian/Sicilian ancestry on her father’s side and Filipino ancestry on her mother’s side.
- Thick Lips
- Round Face
- Long Lashes
- Thick Eyebrows
Anne Curtis has endorsed brands and companies such as –
- Belo Medical Group
- Plains and Prints
- Century Tuna
She has also been proactively promoting her own cosmetic line, BLK Cosmetics which was first launched in September 2017.
Best Known For
- Her box-office movies including No Other Woman (2011) which grossed Php278 million, Babe, I Love You (2010), A Secret Affair (2012), Baler (2008), and In Your Eyes (2010)
- Becoming a regular host of the mega-popular noontime variety show It’s Showtime
In 1997, Anne Curtis made her theatrical film debut as Dahlia in the action-fantasy film, Magic Kingdom: Ang Alamat ng Damortis.
First TV Show
In 1995, she made her first TV show appearance as Emily / Em in the comedy-drama series TGIS.
Amidst her very busy life as an actress and TV personality, Anne Curtis always makes sure to take some time off to work out, get back in shape, and maintain her health in general. Looking at her Instagram, she tends to post video snippets and gym photos of her working out and getting in shape.
Looking at her Instagram updates, Anne has been working on keeping her weight down to around 110 to 115 pounds, which is the ideal weight for her overall physique. To achieve her fitness goals, she does lots of high-intensity workouts and weight training assisted by her personal fitness trainer Arnold Aninion.
Anne Curtis Favorite Things
- Restaurant – I’m Angus
- Desserts – Ice Cream
- Dressed Moment – Cover of Preview
- TV Series / Teleserye She Starred In – Maging Sino Ka Man
- Lipstick Shade – Red
- Country To Travel – Anywhere in Southeast Asia
- Pair Of Shoes – Sneakers
- Celebrities – Natalie Portman, Gong Yoo
- K-Drama – Goblin
- Band – Death Cab for Cutie
- Workout – Running
- Fashion Magazine – Preview
Source – Preview.ph
Anne Curtis Facts
- She has a huge and massively growing social media fanbase with her YouTube channel hitting more than 300k subscribers, her Facebook with more than 14.5 million followers, with Twitter hitting more than 12 million followers, and her Instagram reaching more than 13 million followers.
- At the age of 12, she was approached by a talent scout to ask if she would like to get into a children’s beauty pageant but her father was afraid that it might be a scam.
- Curtis could not understand and or speak Filipino during the time she and her family decided to stay in the Philippines.
- She debuted her acting career with Viva Films.
- In March 2015, she became a celebrity advocate for UNICEF Philippines. As an advocate, she visited parts of Leyte in 2013 during the Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda) and met with children and families that were affected by the typhoon. She had also collaborated with UNICEF Philippines once again on February 2016 following her announcement that she had written a children’s book entitled Anita, The Duckling Diva.
- In October 2015, she launched a marathon called the “Heroes for the Children Run” to benefit UNICEF’s “1,000 Days of Life” campaign.
- Visit her official website @ Anne.ph.
- Connect with Anne Curtis on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Dane Alegana / Flickr / CC BY 2.0