|Anurita Jha Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||September 17, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Anurita Jha is an Indian actress and model who is known for her role as Shama Parveen in Gangs of Wasseypur – Part 1 and Gangs of Wasseypur – Part 2. Other than that, she is also considered to be one of the most desired supermodels for the Indian Fashion Weeks and the winner of the Channel V “Get Gorgeous 2006” contest.
Madhubani, Bihar, India
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
She completed her studies as a correspondent student.
- Siblings – Anshuman Jha (Brother) (Banker)
She is represented by Empire Agency.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Prominent jawline
- Thick eyebrows
Anurita Jha Favorite Things
Source – Deccan Chronicle
Anurita Jha Facts
- Her hometown is Madhubani, Bihar.
- She was brought up between Patna and Delhi.
- As a model, Anurita has appeared in a number of fashion weeks located in Mumbai and Delhi.
- In 2005, Jha took part in the Ford Supermodel contest. The following year, she also took part in Channel V‘s Get Gorgeous 2006 contest.
- She made her debut theatrical film appearance as Shama Parveen in Gangs of Wasseypur – Part 1 in 2012. Later, she made her first web series appearance as Lakshmi in Parchhayee in 2019.
- She loves to spend a part of her free time meditating and cycling.
- With time, Anurita has worked with a number of well-known stars including Manoj Bajpayee, Richa Chadda, Reema Sen, Piyush Mishra, Nawazuddin Siddiqui, Jaideep Ahlawat, Vineet Kumar Singh, Pankaj Tripathi, Jameel Khan, Huma Qureshi, Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Disha Patani, Sunil Grover, Jackie Shroff, and Bobby Deol.
Featured Image By