|Anusha Dandekar Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||January 9, 1982|
Anusha Dandekar is an Indian-Australian VJ, host, singer, model, and actress who is famous for her work on MTV’s House of Style, MTV Love School, India’s Next Top Model, etc. She has more than 2 million followers on Instagram and Facebook, more than 750K followers on Twitter, and more than 500K subscribers on YouTube.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
VJ, Host, Model, Actress, Singer
- Father – Shashidhar Dandekar
- Mother – Sulabha Dandekar
- Siblings – Apeksha Dandekar (Younger Sister) (Singer), Shibani Dandekar (Older Sister) (VJ, Model, Anchor, Singer)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Anusha has dated –
- Irfan Pathan (2011)
- Rannvijay Singh (2003-2009)
- Karan Kundra (2015-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
Anusha has endorsed brands like –
- Lee Jeans
- Toni & Guy
Anusha Dandekar Favorite Things
- Indian VJ – Malaika Arora
- Perfumes – Gabrielle Chanel, Cinema by Yves Saint Laurent, Versace Crystal Noir, Angel by Thierry Mugler, Escape by Calvin Klein, Bvlgari Omnia, Nike Woman
- Musician – Anjulie Persaud
- Brand Of Shampoo – Nashi
- Makeup Brands – Tarte, Kiko
- Movie – Life Is Beautiful (1997)
Source – YouTube, YouTube, YouTube, YouTube
Anusha Dandekar Facts
- She was a member of an all-girl band called D-Major with both her sisters in 2010.
- Anusha and her boyfriend Karan launched their own clothing line called Man Up! Woman Up! in February 2020.
- She shares her birthday with her sister Shibani’s boyfriend, Farhan Akhtar – who was born on January 9, 1974.
- She was given the title of ‘Best VJ’ at the Cosmopolitan Fun Fearless Female Awards in 2008.
- She is a close friend of actress Rhea Chakraborty, who is the prime accused in the death of talented star Sushant Singh Rajput in June 2020.
Featured Image by Bollywood Hungama / Wikimedia / CC BY 3.0