|Aria Brooks Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 27, 2006|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Aria Brooks is an American singer, songwriter, and actress who is known for her appearance in Nickelodeon’s sketch comedy reboot of All That. On the other hand, Aria is also recognized for her role as Dezi in Saved in the City.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Aria has trained under the watchful eye of Julia Jones, Lisa Biggs, Brian Bremer, Thessaly Lerner, Jonna Johnson, and Atkins Estimond of Catapult Acting Studio to name a few.
Actress, Singer, Songwriter
- Mother – LaToya Brooks (Music Educator, Author)
- Siblings – Skylar (Younger Sister), Kai (Younger Sister)
Aria is represented by MI Talent, Paradigm Talent Agency Youth Division, and ESI Network.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
49 kg or 108 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Aria has African-American ancestry.
Aria has appeared in commercials for several brands such as –
Aria Brooks Favorite Things
Source – Instagram
Aria Brooks Facts
- She is a native of Atlanta, Georgia.
- Aria is very fond of singing, dancing, acting, writing songs, and stories.
- She was 6 years old when she began taking part in musical theatre.
- Brooks has performed alongside the likes of singer and actress Jennifer Hudson.
- She began her career as an actress with her role as Young Kira in the short film The Only Thing Certain in 2017.
- Aria made her debut theatrical film appearance as Ballerina in Family in 2018, alongside the likes of Taylor Schilling, Bryn Vale, and Brian Tyree Henry.
- Aria joined the YouTube community with her channel titled ARIA on September 14, 2017. The oldest video that Aria uploaded to her YouTube channel was on July 13, 2018. It was titled Aria Brooks & Mom | Sauce Drippin On The Left Side | Choreo.
- She released her debut official single titled Am I Next? on November 6, 2020. From there, Aria went on to release various other tracks including Fire X Water, Twinnin’ (feat. AteloMidas), and October.
- One of the earliest posts that Aria uploaded to her Instagram account was on March 29, 2021.
- As of November 2021, some of the most-watched videos on her YouTube channel were ROCKSTAR Dababy – PARODY (Music Video) and Camila Cabello-Crying in the Club (Sing OFF vs. Myself).
Featured Image By Aria Brooks / Instagram