|Arielle Scarcella Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||July 19, 1986|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Arielle Scarcella is an American social media star and social activist best known for her YouTube channel of the same name which has amassed an audience of more than 700k subscribers. She created her channel on April 29, 2009, and published her 1st video titled Lesbian Cougar Seduces V*rgin on July 1, 2009. She quickly established herself as an LGBT-positive YouTube content creator and activist, posting videos around education about sexuality, women empowerment, challenges of being lesbian, and trending issues in the LGBT community. Arielle has created video series such as Lesbians Explains, Lesbian Comedy Videos, Things X’s Say, Lesbian S*x Ed, LGBT Families, Unique LGBT Stories, Trans Topics, Lesbian Travel, and S*x Toy Reviews.
Arielle is also a founder of a trifecta YouTube channel GirlfriendsTV, starting on July 27, 2012, which has amassed an audience of more than 300k subscribers. The channel became known for her traveling vlogs, discussions, and interviews with people from the LGBT community. She also became the founder of Project Toasty in October 2011, which is the 1st interactive, creative, not-for-profit organization that promotes and teaches about confidence, health, artistic, personal, and social issues. She has also amassed a large fanbase online with more than 100k followers on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Brooklyn, New York City, New York, United States
- New York City, New York, United States
- Orlando, Florida, United States
Arielle attended a Catholic school before her parents enrolled her into a private junior high school.
Social Media Star, Social Activist
- Father – Her dad was a mailman. He passed away from cancer in 2011.
- Siblings – She has a younger brother who is also openly gay.
Arielle Scarcella has chosen to self-manage her career.
5 ft 1 in or 155 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Arielle Scarcella has dated –
- Stevie Boebi (2012-2013) – For a year, she dated fellow YouTube vlogger, actress, and producer, Stevie Boebi best known for her YouTube channel SassiBoB and her production company, Bobbi Productions, which she founded in 2010. However, the two split in 2013, and Stevie moved on and began dating a YouTuber named Sarah Croce.
- Sam (2017-2018) – She dated a girl named Sam publicly starting in November 2017. She introduced her in her video titled Lick My Body Challenge! | Lesbian Couple on November 2, which was also Sam’s 1st ever appearance in a YouTube video. The two seemed to enjoy their time together as she appeared in another video titled Who Am I Dating??? on October 12, 2017. In that video, Arielle revealed that Sam lived in Detroit, Michigan, United States but because she was a traveler, they still got to spend a lot of time together. However, on April 19, 2018, Arielle uploaded a video titled My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me – The Truth. In it, she stated that with Sam, she had a romantic connection that happens once or twice in a lifetime. She was heartbroken because Sam was the 1st person she planned a future with, despite seeing some of the glaring issues that she chose to ignore. Despite seeing they were very different people, Arielle regretted the breakup because it was her 1st relationship that lasted more than 3 months. She also felt like her “hero” compulsion didn’t appear for the 1st time as she has a history of dating damaged people who need saving in some way.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of American descent.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Ombre’ with ‘Blonde’ hair ends.
Arielle Scarcella has endorsed brands such as –
- Hard Rock Cafe
- Adam & Eve
- NutraBlast’s Boric Life
- Sustain Natural
- Intimina Lily Cup Compact
- Lust Naked Play
- Best Fiends App
- Vanity Planet
Best Known For
- Being a well-known and influential LGBT activist and YouTube content creator
- Her social media fanbase with more than 700k subscribers on her primary YouTube channel and more than 300k subscribers on her secondary YouTube channel, GirlfriendsTV
First Web Show
Arielle Scarcella made her first web show appearance as ‘Herself’ in an episode titled 47 Youtubers Laugh Without Smiling of the documentary, comedy, music series Vlogbrothers in April 2016.
Arielle Scarcella Favorite Things
Source – YouTube
Arielle Scarcella Facts
- She could stumble around at the age of 5 or 6 months and began to form sentences at the age of 9 months.
- She grew up a Catholic but used to make a lot of trouble in school just so she could have something to confess.
- Arielle had a good connection with both of her grandmothers growing up. She called her maternal grandmother an “outside” grandma as she would take her outside to play in the park and on the slide. Her paternal grandmother was the “inside” one as she preferred to sit on the porch and also loved to create Halloween costumes for Arielle.
- She loved drawing on her walls with crayons and glue as a kid. She also talked in her sleep a lot and couldn’t wait to go to the zoo or the aquarium with her family.
- Arielle admitted that she was so secluded in Catholic school that she didn’t see a kid who was black until she joined junior high school.
- She had her 1st boyfriend in the 7th grade but dreaded kissing him on the lips.
- Arielle was ashamed of being a lesbian growing up. She was also always attracted to male sports and even identified the most with the Red Ranger out of all the Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers.
- She used to play basketball, bowling and was a cheerleader by the age of 16. At that point, she decided that she wanted to be an artist and took oil painting classes.
- Starting in 2008, Arielle has had a lot of problems due to raging hormones that were “out of whack”. She was prescribed birth control pills to help her and she still took them regularly as of 2019.
- Arielle came to the realization that she was a lesbian when she was 19 years old. She said that having MySpace friends helped the transition as she suddenly began seeing gay people who were happy and proud everywhere.
- She met her 1st girlfriend at the age of 19 and dated her for 2 and a half years. However, that girl was incredibly abusive towards Arielle and caused anxiety and depression in her.
- Growing up, Arielle was insecure about having a bigger labia than usual, especially after she saw how it looked in p*rn stars.
- Her dad took chemotherapy treatment for cancer even though doctors told him it would be fatal just to please Arielle. He passed away in April 2011 but before he did, Arielle told him about the idea of starting an organization. After 6 months of mourning, she founded Project Toasty.
- She got her 1st tattoo to commemorate her dad. When he 1st got sick from cancer, they planned for her to get a lotus flower on her left shoulder, while he would get the word “survivor” on his left bicep. The cancer spread very quickly and they never did, so she got the lotus flower tattoed 5 years after his death in 2016.
- She has collaborated with other YouTube content creators most of which were also LGBT activists or wanted their story heard. Some of those were Hartbeat, Matthew Lush, BriaAndChrissy, ElloSteph, Miss London, Storm Ryan, Sam Collins, Blaire White, Dantei Grace, and MaryContrary.
- Arielle squ*rted for the 1st time while using medical marijuana but didn’t know anyone that did at the time, so she didn’t find it important at the time. After she stopped using Prozac for anxiety/depression, she was able to squ*rt every time during mast*rbation because the medicine injured her s*x drive.
- Arielle is a hopeless romantic.
- She tried a menstrual cup for the 1st time in her life in March 2018.
- She stated that according to the Healthline article published in August 2018, she’s bisexual. According to their definition, she would be bisexual because she dated a girl who later transitioned into a male but didn’t have any surgery or even started HRT (hormone replacement therapy) at that point. In reality, she still identified as lesbian and only wanted to show how definitions can be limiting.
- Even though she hadn’t had surgery, nor did she plan to, by the 2019 definition of the term, Arielle jokingly stated that she was transgender. She falls into that category because she challenges regular gender roles.
- Arielle was confused that people who identified as a non-binary claim to be lesbians as the term means “women attracted to other women”.
- Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Patreon, YouTube, 2nd YouTube, and 3rd YouTube.
Featured Image by Arielle Scarcella / Instagram