|Austin Kevitch Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||July 5, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Austin Kevitch is an American entrepreneur who is known for being the founder of the Lox Club dating app. On the other hand, he is also rumored to be in a relationship with singer and songwriter Camila Cabello.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Austin attended Germantown Academy. In 2010, Austin enrolled at Bucknell University from where he graduated with a degree in Business Management, Computer Engineering, and Psychology in 2014.
He studied at the University of Cape Town where he was studying Philosophy in 2013.
- Father – Lisa Kevitch
- Mother – Andrew Kevitch
- Siblings – Lindsey Kevitch (Sister) (Singer, Songwriter)
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
88 kg or 194 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Austin has dated –
- Camila Cabello (2022-Present) – Singer and songwriter Camila Cabello’s relationship with Austin first came into the spotlight in August 2022, after they were seen together in Los Angeles, California.
Race / Ethnicity
- He sports a messy hairstyle.
- Thick eyebrows
Austin Kevitch Facts
- Kevitch was raised in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- During high school, Austin enjoyed playing football, basketball, and track. He also competed on America’s National Football Team.
- He is close friends with Danielle, Nicholas Galitzine, and Isley Walker.
- The earliest post that Austin uploaded to his Instagram account was on April 19, 2013.
- In September 2013, Austin co-founded Brighten which he ran until March 2020. This was an application that helped people combat bullying.
- Austin founded Lox Club in March 2020.
- Camila had previously been in a relationship with singer and songwriter Shawn Mendes.
Featured Image By Austin Kevitch / Instagram