|Ayesha Shroff Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 5, 1960|
Ayesha Shroff is an Indian model, actress, and film producer who is known for being the wife of Bollywood actor Jackie Shroff and the mother of Tiger Shroff.
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Model, Actress, Film Producer
- Father – Ranjan Dutt (Air Vice Marshal in the Indian Air Force)
- Mother – Claude Marie Dutt De Cavey
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ayesha has dated –
- Jackie Shroff (1987-Present) – Ayesha tied the knot with her long-term boyfriend actor Jackie Shroff on June 5, 1987, her birthday. Together, the couple has 2 children – a son named Jai Hemant Shroff aka Tiger Shroff (b. 1990)(Actor), and a daughter named Krishna Shroff (b. January 21, 1993) (Entrepreneur). She and Jackie are owners of a media company called Jackie Shroff Entertainment Limited. They had also jointly owned 10% shares in the Indian Hindi-language general entertainment pay-TV channel Sony Entertainment Television (SET), from its launch in September 1995 until 2012 when they had sold their stakes.
- Sahil Khan (2009-2014) – Ayesha was in an alleged affair with actor and fitness entrepreneur Sahil Khan in 2009. Together, they had started a production company. Their once secretive relationship was brought into the limelight in 2014 after Ayesha filed a legal lawsuit against Sahil and in turn, Sahil’s lawyer submitted intimate pictures of the two in court.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Asian and White)
Ayesha has Bengali ancestry on her father’s side and French ancestry on her mother’s side.
Ayesha Shroff Facts
- She was a contestant at the Miss Young World contest in Manila. However, she did not make it into the finals.
- Initially, Ayesha began her career as a model which earned her a lot of fame in the modeling industry.
- She made her debut theatrical film appearance as Kanchi in Teri Baahon Mein in 1984, alongside the likes of actor Mohnish Bahl, Navin Nischol, and Prem Chopra.
- Ayesha is an MMA fanatic and shopaholic.
Featured Image By Ayesha Shroff / Instagram