|Becky Sauerbrunn Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||June 6, 1985|
Becky Sauerbrunn is an American professional soccer player who plays as a center back for the Utah Royals FC of the National Women’s Soccer League (NWSL). Since first appearing for the United States national team in a match against Canada at the 2008 Four Nations Tournament, she has made more than 170 appearances for the team as of January 2020.
Rebecca Elizabeth Sauerbrunn
St. Louis, Missouri, United States
Sauerbrunn attended Ladue High School and later went to the University of Virginia.
Professional Soccer Player
- Father – Scott Sauerbrunn
- Mother – Jane Sauerbrunn
- Siblings – Grant Sauerbrunn (Older Brother), Adam Sauerbrunn (Older Brother)
She self-manages herself.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Becky Sauerbrunn has dated –
- Zola Short
Race / Ethnicity
- Greek Nose
- Thin Lips
She has done endorsement works for brands and companies such as –
- Volpi Foods
Becky Sauerbrunn Favorite Things
- Pets – Cats
Source – Instagram
Becky Sauerbrunn Facts
- She was raised by her two older brothers Grant and Adam, who motivated her to be physically and mentally strong.
- At the age of 12, she played with the JB Marine Soccer Club and helped the team win the Missouri State Cup 4 times and the Midwest Regional Championship in 2000.
- Back in high school, she was a four-year letter winner in soccer, volleyball, and basketball. She was also named the soccer team captain during which she played as a sweeper and central midfielder. In her senior season, Sauerbrunn scored 21 goals and 19 assists. As a result of demonstrating an impressive career achievement in high school, she has received many awards and was named the 2003 Missouri Gatorade Player of the Year, the 2002 and 2003 Parade All-American, 2001 NSCAA Youth All-American, and the 2002 NSCAA Adidas (U-17) All-American.
- She was a member of the Virginia Cavaliers women’s soccer team from 2003 to 2007.
- During her freshman season, she played every game for the team and starting all 21 of her appearances with 1,970 minutes played and 2 assists made.
- She made her first career assist in a match against Wake Forest on October 11, 2003.
- Following the announcement of a new professional league, the National Women’s Soccer League, in November 2012, she was then allocated to play for FC Kansas City via the NWSL Player Allocation, on January 11, 2013. It was a process in which the national team players were distributed from the United States, Canada, and Mexico to teams within the NWSL. She was one of 3 members of the United States women’s national team who was allocated to FC Kansas City alongside Nicole Barnhart and Lauren Holiday.
- During her time with the FC Kansas City and before her rights were officially transferred to Utah Royals FC, she managed to help Kansas defeat Seattle Reign in the championship and was awarded as the Defender of the Year for the 2015 season, making her the first player in NWSL history to win a league award for 3 consecutive years.
- With the Utah Royals FC, she was named to the NWSL Team of the Month for March, April, May, and June. She was also named to the NWSL Best XI for the 6th consecutive season and was named a finalist for Defender of the Year at the time.
- In May 2019, she was named to the final 23-player roster for the 2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup.
Featured Image by Ampatent / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0
The post Becky Sauerbrunn Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics appeared first on Healthy Celeb.