|Bianca D’Ambrosio Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||April 28, 2005|
Bianca D’Ambrosio is an American actress and musician who is best known under the moniker of The D’Ambrosio Twins. She and her sister Chiara have under quite the name for themselves in the entertainment industry and made their debut as Summer Newman in CBS’ soap opera The Young and the Restless in 2008. With time, Biance has amassed a huge fan base with more than 50k followers on her Instagram.
Los Angeles, California, United States
Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
She never attended formal school.
- Father –
- Mother –
- Siblings – Chiara D’Ambrosio (Younger Twin Sister) (Actress, Musician), she has 5 older siblings.
Bianca is represented by Snow Entertainment and Savage Talent Agency.
Vocals, Piano, Guitar
She has released her music with Blue Eyed Club Records.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
52 kg or 115 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Wide smile
- Thin eyebrows
- Almond-shaped eyes
Bianca D’Ambrosio Favorite Things
- TV Show – Friends (1994-2004)
- Character From Friends (1994-2004) – Phoebe
- Role – Nicky, Ricky, Dicky, and Dawn (2014-2018)
Source – Avante
Bianca D’Ambrosio Facts
- She was born and raised in Los Angeles alongside her 7 siblings.
- Bianca was 3 years old when she appeared in her first TV show as Summer Newman in a shared role with her sister Chiara in The Young and the Restless in 2008. The sisters took turns to play the character due to the child labor laws.
- When she’s not shooting on-screen, Bianca enjoys spending her time writing and directing her own short films.
- She is a gifted guitarist and pianist.
- Bianca and her sister were only 4 years old when they started learning to play the piano.
- At the age of 6, the twins started playing the guitar and always expressed a love for music.
- In November 2010, she was featured in Bon Jovi’s music video for What do you got.
- Her debut co-released song was titled Let Your Light Shine and was created on September 18, 2012. The video of the song was well-received and even Bianca Chiara various awards including a Gracie Award and a Honolulu Film Award.
- For the release of their album Got You Covered (2017) they worked under the watchful eye of Sugarcult band member Marko DeSantis. The album covered songs from various artists and bands that included Twenty One Pilots, Ramones, and The Clash.
- In the past, she had walked the runway at the distinguished “Cannes Fashion Film Festival” that was held in France.
- She is a huge supporter of animal charities and is a huge dog lover. Bianca has rescued a number of dogs on various occasions and also helps in promoting animal rescue shelter missions.
- Bianca strongly opposes the act of bullying and is also a member of the Board of Directors of Boo2Bullying.
- She was chosen as the face of Aldo/Call It Spring, Casio, and Sarah Jessica Parker X Casetify collection.
- Bianca is a member of the “Screen Actors Guild‐American Federation of Television and Radio Artists” association.
Featured Image By Bianca D’Ambrosio / Instagram