|Biannca Raines Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||6, 1997|
Biannca Raines is an American social media star and rapper, best known as one half of the duo behind the YouTube channel, D&B Nation, with her husband, Damien Prince, which has amassed a fanbase of more than 4 million subscribers. The couple also has 3 more YouTube channels, THE PRINCE FAMILY, with more than 5 million subscribers, Damien & Biannca with more than 800k subscribers, and GamingWithD&B. Biannca also has a personal YouTube channel under her real name with a fanbase of more than 1 million subscribers and helps manage her son’s YouTube channel, DJ’s Clubhouse, which has garnered a fanbase of more than 1 million subscribers.
Biannca Ryann Raines
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States
She attended R. Nelson Snider High School in Fort Wayne, Indiana, United States, and graduated in 2015.
Social Media Star, Rapper
- Father – Charles
- Mother – Jennifer
- Siblings – Alexis (Younger Sister), Christian (Sister), Jaila (Sister), Chanelle (Sister), Jaqueshia (Sister), Ryann Jr. “R.J” (Brother)
- Others – Ryann (Step-Father)
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Biannca Raines has dated –
- Damien Prince (2014-Present) – Damien and Bianca met as teenagers in 2012. However, they didn’t start dating until 2014. On February 9, 2015, they welcomed their 1st son, Damien Jr. “D.J” Prince. She explained he was unexpectedly born 7 weeks early as her due date with him was April 1, 2015. He had to spend a month in the hospital, and she had to reduce her school periods from 7 to 2 in order to visit him. The couple got engaged on November 20, 2016. Even though her due date with their 2nd son, Kyrie Prince was approximately on Christmas, he was born 2 weeks earlier on December 11, 2016. Not too long after, the couple had a rough patch, where she accused him of being indifferent towards her and even left the house with kids temporarily. Luckily, the matter was resolved and the couple got married in March 2017. In April 2019, Biannca gave birth to their 3rd child, a daughter named Nova Grace Prince.
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Black, Asian, and White)
Her maternal grandfather was Indian.
She has also dyed her hair ‘Red’, ‘Light Brown’, and ‘Blonde’ in the past.
Biannca Raines has endorsed brands such as –
Biannca Raines Favorite Things
- Color – Pink
- Store To Shop At – FashionNova
- Purse Brand – Michael Kors, Louis Vuitton
- Shoe Brand – Vans
Source – YouTube
Biannca Raines Facts
- Her own due date was March 10, 1997, but she was born 4 days earlier. The umbilical cord was wrapped around her neck and she had to be delivered via an emergency C-section.
- Before her birth, the doctor that read the ultrasound told her mom that she was a boy.
- She weighed around to 7 lbs or 3 kg at birth and was born around 3:00 A.M.
- She prefers Pepsi over Coke.
- Biannca doesn’t know how to cook. She can “whip-up” easy-to-make foods but nothing complicated.
- She’s hypersensitive and cries about everything.
- Biannca stated that her eyes were blue at birth but later changed to green.
- She prefers long nails over short ones.
- She prefers wearing her hair up whenever possible.
- Biannca and Damien’s channel name was Couple Reacts in 2016. However, fellow YouTubers, Dwayne N Jazz, also used that name in 2016 and accused them of plagiarism. As a result, they changed their name to D&B Nation to avoid confusion and unnecessary drama.
- She got her 1st tattoo in 2015.
- As a rapper, Biannca released multiple songs with Damien and revealed plans for an eventual album. They have released songs such as Playz With My Bae (2018), Can’t Stop Won’t Stop (2018), and Now We Up (2019).
- She is religious and believes that God has a plan for everyone.
- She got Damien’s name tattooed on her body in early 2017. He, in return, got her name tattooed on his body, which was his 1st tattoo.
Featured Image by Biannca Raines / Instagram