|Bidita Bag Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 1¾ in|
|Date of Birth||September 30, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Bidita Bag is an Indian actress and a professional model who initially rose to fame as she worked with renowned designers like Sabyasachi Mukherjee and Kiran Uttam Ghosh. With her progressing career, she has worked in Hindi, Bengali, Assamese, and Odia projects which include From Sydney with Love, The Sholay Girl, Three Sisters and a Dream, Ekhon Nedekha Nodir Xhipare, Bhaunri – The Sinking Reality, T for Taj Mahal, Once Again, Ghulaam, X: Past Is Present, Icche, and Kagojer Nouka.
Santragachhi, Howrah, West Bengal, India
She divides her time between –
- Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Bidita Bag studied at Kendriya Vidyalaya, Santragachi and then completed her pre-university studies from Kendriya Vidyalaya Fort William in Science.
After that, she got enrolled at Jadavpur University in Kolkata and graduated with a degree in Economics. She has also been trained as a classical singer.
Actress, Professional Model
- Sibling – Sugata Bag (Brother) (Has taught at Delhi School of Economics)
5 ft 1¾ in or 157 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Bidita Bag is of Bengali descent.
- Curly hair
- Often wears glasses
Bidita Bag has been the face of a number of brands including Fair and Lovely, 7UP, Samsung Corby TV, Wild Stone Deodorant, Kwality Walls Cornetto, Manubhai Jewellers, Jade, Indian Terrain, Bombay Dyeing, and Eye-tex Dazzler.
Bidita Bag Facts
- She was in college when she started modeling.
- After graduating from college, she moved to Mumbai, Maharashtra.
- It was Jeena Mitra Banik and ace make-up artist Late Prabeer Kumar Dey who first spotted Bidita Bag.
- Alongside Chandan Roy Sanyal, Aditya Lakhia, and Prince Rodde, she co-starred as Reshma Pathan, the first stunt woman of the Indian film industry, in the 2019 Hindi-language biographical period drama film, The Sholay Girl.
- She is against the use of plastic and follows the 3 R’s rule which means – Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle.
- In 2020, Bidita Bag appeared as Saloni in the ZEE5 Original Indian Hindi-language crime thriller web series, Abhay.
- She enjoys painting and is also a plant mom.
- She stays fit by working out.
Featured Image by Bidita Bag / Instagram