|Bill Burr Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||June 10, 1968|
|Spouse||Nia Renee Hill|
Bill Burr is an American stand-up comedian, actor, as well as podcaster who rose to prominence by playing the role of Patrick Kuby in the crime drama show Breaking Bad (2011-2013), creating and appearing in the Netflix animated sitcom F Is for Family, and co-founding the All Things Comedy network.
William Frederick Burr
Canton, Massachusetts, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
He passed out of high school in 1987. Then, he attended Emerson College in Boston, Massachusetts, graduating with a bachelor’s degree in radio in 1993.
Stand-Up Comedian, Actor, Podcaster
- Father – Robert Edmund Burr (Dentist)
- Mother – Linda Ann née Wigent Burr (Nurse)
- Siblings – Robert Burr (Brother) (Selectman)
He is represented by William Morris Endeavor Entertainment.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
70 kg or 154.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Nia Renee Hill (2013-Present) – He tied the knot with actress and producer Nia Renee Hill in October 2013. They have a daughter named Lola (b. January 20, 2017).
Race / Ethnicity
He has German and Irish ancestry.
He has sported the bald look.
- Shaven, bald look
- Sharp features
- Dimpled smile
Bill Burr Favorite Things
- Snack – Pringles chips
- Passion – Sports
- Football Team – New England Patriots
- Pastime – Playing drums
- Proudest Accomplishment – Earning a license to be a helicopter pilot in 2015
- Interests – Heavy Metal Music, Cigars
- Comedic Influences – George Carlin, Mort Sahl, Bill Hicks, Bill Cosby, Sam Kinison, Patrice O’Neal, Richard Pryor
Source – Wikipedia, Instagram, IMDb
Bill Burr Facts
- Before venturing into comedy as his career, he had worked in warehouses. He had later revealed that he had enjoyed freedom in the job where he could just quit if his boss became too demanding.
- He had worked for his father as a dental hygienist for a while.
- From May 2007 onwards, he has recorded a weekly one-hour podcast named Bill Burr’s Monday Morning Podcast, where he has spoken about his experiences, special events in his life, tours, and sports, and has given advice based on queries submitted by the listeners. His wife Nia has often joined him and he has also brought in guests and taken interviews of other comedians.
- His genres include observational comedy, black comedy, blue comedy, insult comedy, off-color humor, satire, and sarcasm.
- Bill had shot his hour-long stand-up special I’m Sorry You Feel That Way (2014) in black and white, which is not the norm for modern comedy specials.
- He has stated that he is not a fan of HDTV. He admitted that it may have been useful when it first came out but with time, it became even clearer than real life, which he found to be bizarre and unnecessary.
- Bill has stated that despite thousands of people laughing and clapping for him when he has performed on stage, he has never had a feeling of being great. Instead, he has always tried to listen intently to the audience, sometimes making mental notes of the crowd’s reaction that he should remember, all the time hoping to keep everyone on his side.
- He has been declared by the Rolling Stone magazine to be the heavyweight champion of humor that is fueled by intense anger. The Montreal Gazette has referred to him as a cynic who has never given importance to political correctness. He has been labeled by The New York Times to be one of the funniest, most unique voices in the country.
Featured Image by Gage Skidmore / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0