|Bimini Bon-Boulash Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7½ in|
|Date of Birth||May 12, 1993|
Bimini Bon-Boulash is a British drag queen, television personality, model, singer, and musician who is best known for competing on the 2nd series of RuPaul‘s Drag Race UK and concluding their journey as a runner-up. They also served as a host for Blind Love On First Date Island in 2021. Moreover, they released their first single God Save This Queen in June 2021.
Bimini Bon-Boulash, Bimini, Tommy
Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, United Kingdom
East London, London, England, United Kingdom
Bimini Bon-Boulash studied at Lynn Grove Academy and then studied Journalism at the London College of Communication.
Drag Queen, Television Personality, Model, Singer, Musician
Bimini Bon-Boulash has been signed with –
- Profile Talent UK
- Next Model Management
- Simon Jones PR
5 ft 7½ in or 171.5 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
They have frequently dyed their hair.
Various tattoos on their body
Bimini has been a part of an advertising campaign for SSENSE.
Bimini Bon-Boulash Facts
- Bimini uses they/them pronouns.
- They were a child when their parents separated.
- The drag name “Bimini Bon-Boulash” has been inspired by what they would be called if they were assigned female at birth and the name of their first cat, Bonnie Boulash.
- Bimini has stated that they were raised in a working-class environment.
- They discovered drag in London and then began their career as a drag performer in 2017.
- They have credited Pamela Anderson as their biggest inspiration for their look and aesthetic.
- Some of Bimini Bon-Boulash’s fashion heroes are Alexander McQueen, Vivienne Westwood, Iris van Herpen, and John Galliano.
- In 2021, they appeared on the cover of Altered States Magazine.
- Bimini Bon-Boulash made their London Fashion Week runway debut in February 2021 alongside fellow Drag Race contestant A’Whora with Art School London, a genderless fashion label for designer Eden Loweth’s AW21 collection.
- They have also been featured in editorials like Dazed Magazine and W Magazine.
- They have appeared in the music videos for songs like My Head & My Heart by Ava Max, Baby by Madison Beer, My House by Jodie Harsh, and Confetti by Little Mix.
- Bimini has been a vegan.
- They have authored the book titled A Drag Queen’s Guide to Life.
Featured Image by Bimini Bon-Boulash / Instagram