Eric Nam is a Korean-American singer as well as a songwriter who is widely famous for his albums like, Cloud 9.
What is the Age of Eric Nam?
Eric Nam opened his eyes as Nam Yoon-do on 17th November 1988, in Atlanta, Georgia, the United States of America. As of 2019, her age is 31 years old while his horoscope is Scorpio. His father’s name is Nam Beom-jin while his mother’s name is not available at the moment.
He grew up with his two brothers are Eddie Nam and Brian. Eric holds Korean-American nationality and belongs to the mixed ethnical background.
In the year 2007, he graduated from the Lovett School, in North Atlanta, Georgia where he played soccer and was involved in the orchestra band. He graduated from Boston College in Boston, in the year 2011 with a major in International Studies, and a minor in Asian Studies. Further, he also studied for a year at Peking University in Beijing, China.
Single or Married
Eric Nam is very secretive when it comes to his love life, so nothing is much known about his personal life to the media. He maintains a very low profile as an individual and does not reveal the information regarding his love life to the media. Also, Eric has never mentioned anyone as his girlfriend or wife till the date.
As of now, Eric is unmarried and possibly single at the moment. He might be busy focusing on his career rather than involving in any kind of relationship. As he is good looking and talented guy, here is no doubt he will surely find a girl who deserves to be his wife in his future days.
Also Read: Who is English comedian Joel Dommett Partner/ Wife?
- Eric Nam took part in a competition program, Birth of a Great Star 2 where he placed in the Top 5 contestants. In April 2012, he got an offer from a music company to start his career in South Korea.
- After resigning from his New York job, he moved to South Korea in June 2012 and released a digital single Blue Night in Jeju Island with a project group named Namaste.
- In September 2012, he signed with B2M Entertainment and he released his first mini-album Cloud 9, with the title track Heaven’s Door in January 2013.
- Eric served as the MC of Arirang TV’s popular live programs, After School Club, and its spinoff, The ASC After Show for 2013 to 2016.
- In April 2014, Eric started concentrating on his music, and returned to Korea’s music scene with his first digital single, Ooh Ooh.
- He released his second digital single Melt My Heart in December 2014.
- In 2015, he released a new single I’m OK, along with a music video.
- In May 2015, Eric released his single Dream that featured 15&’s Park Ji-Min for Charity Project.
- On 4th March 2016, he released Spring Love and released his second mini-album, Interview on 24th March which included the title track Good For You.
- He released his first US single, Into You, on 10th June 2016.
- On April 16, 2016, Eric hosted and performed at SNL Korea, and received one of the highest ratings of the season.
- Later, he joined the virtual marriage show We Got Married, a South Korean reality-variety show.
- In July 2016, Eric released another digital single Can’t Help Myself.
- In the year 2017, he released a single Cave Me In and its music video.
- Eric became famous for his cover songs, including Part of Me by American pop superstar Katy Perry.
- He was named the GQ Korean Man of the Year in the year 2016. On the same year, he was listed in Forbes 30 Under 30.
Net Worth and Salary
There is no information on Eric Nam’s net worth and salary at the moment. Although his net worth is not available, looking at his hard work, we can assume that his net worth is not less than millions of dollar.
Eric Nam’s Facts
- There is no information on Eric Nam’s net worth and salary at the moment.
- Eric stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches tall while his body weight is around 64 kg.
- He has an attractive body but his dress size, shoe size, waist size, chest size, etc are still missing from the media.
- Eric’s both hair and eyes are brown in color.
- Eric is quite active on various sorts of social networking sites such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.