|Bjorn Fratangelo Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||July 19, 1993|
Bjorn Fratangelo is a professional American tennis player who shot to fame after bagging the boys’ singles title at the 2011 French Open.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Orlando, Florida, United States
He went to St. John the Baptist School in Plum, Pennsylvania until the 8th standard when he shifted to Naples in Florida for training purposes and became an online student of Barron Collier High School.
Professional Tennis Player
He has been represented by ATP Tour, Inc.
6 ft or 183 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Madison Keys (2017-Present) – He started dating professional tennis player Madison in December 2017. The pair even isolated together in the US in 2020 at the time of the pandemic.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Italian descent.
- Expressive eyes
- Tall stature
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Recovery For Athletes.
Bjorn Fratangelo Favorite Things
- Beverage – Black coffee
Source – Instagram
Bjorn Fratangelo Facts
- He has been named after the tennis champion Björn Borg.
- He started playing tennis at the age of 3.
- Bjorn has stated that he has found it marvelous to be in New York City for his home Slam, as the place has been electric with the atmosphere having been like no other tournament. Everything has always been going in the place which has given him a lot of energy. He has cherished the strong support and loyalty of him as well as all the Americans. He has loved the way the crowd has been rowdy. He has noticed how there have been different pressures at a Slam and the one in the Big Apple has every American looking forward to it, from January. He has liked the pressure to perform and has done the best possible.
- Fratangelo has revealed that for a few years he had been labeled the American man who could play on clay. Some coaches would study his schedule and start asking why he was not playing more clay tournaments, but for him, he never thought of himself to be a clay-court player. He has pointed out that he had some of his best results on that surface, but he had performed well on hard courts, too, and qualified for Wimbledon and excelled in the grass Challengers prior to that. All that made him confident on those surfaces and he has felt blessed thinking himself to have been a fine all-round player.
- His father has been his coach.
Featured Image by Bjorn Fratangelo / Instagram