|Blake Richardson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 2, 1999|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Blake Richardson is an English singer, guitarist, pianist, TV personality, and actor who is best known for being a part of the British pop trio, New Hope Club, alongside his fellow artists, Reece Bibby and George Smith. During his teen years, Blake Richardson’s interests got inclined towards YouTube and he started making covers on a number of songs by several famous artists. Soon after, in 2015, he decided to form the boy band, New Hope Club, alongside George Smith and they were soon joined by Reece Bibby, after his previous association with another boy band came to an end. As a member of New Hope Club, Blake Richardson has worked on a number of albums, EPs, and singles such as Welcome to the Club, Welcome to the Club Pt. 2, Tiger Feet, Whoever He Is, Perfume, Good Day, Start Over Again, Crazy, Medicine, Love Again, and Permission. Over the course of time, the band has also gained much popularity and enjoys more than a million subscribers on YouTube, more than 800k followers on Instagram, more than 500k followers on Facebook, and more than 500k followers on Twitter. Blake Richardson has also branched out as an actor while appearing in movies and shows such as Eleven Days, Stage School, Saturday Mash-Up, Star Child, and others. Moreover, he has also garnered an impressive social media fan base for himself with more than 800k followers on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Twitter.
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Cheshire, North West England, England, United Kingdom
Blake Richardson has taken guitar lessons.
Singer, Guitarist, Pianist, TV Personality, Actor
- Father – Nik Richardson
- Mother – Soulla Costanda
- Sibling – Abbie Richardson (Older Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Olivia (Younger Cousin)
As a member of the New Hope Club, Blake Richardson is managed by –
- Richard Rashman and Joe O’Neill for Prestige Management
- Sharrin Summers, Hollywood Records
Pop, Pop Rock
Vocals, Guitar, Piano
Steady, Hollywood Records, Inc.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Blake Richardson has dated –
- Bailee Madison (2019-Present) – Blake Richardson is in a relationship with American actress Bailee Madison who is known for showing her acting skills in a wide range of projects such as Wizards of Waverly Place, American Dad!, Merry Christmas, Drake & Josh, Bridge to Terabithia, Don’t Be Afraid of the Dark, Just Go With It, The Strangers: Prey at Night, Cory in the House, Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, The Last Day of Summer, Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, R.L. Stine’s The Haunting Hour, Once Upon a Time, Northpole: Open for Christmas, and A Taste of Romance. The duo has been going out for a while, starting in the year 2019, and can be spotted spending their time with one another one a number of occasions. Also, they keep their fans and supporters updated about their romance by uploading a couple of their pictures on Instagram. Bailee Madison has also been cast in the music video for the song, Love Again, by New Hope Club.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Looks like singer, songwriter, and actor, Harry Styles
- Chiseled facial features
- Deep-set eyes
Blake Richardson has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Comme des Garcons.
Best Known For
- Being the singer, pianist, and guitarist of the 3-piece British pop band, New Hope Club, which also includes Reece Bibby and George Smith
- The immense popularity of New Hope Club on social media as it has amassed more than a million subscribers on YouTube, more than 800k followers on Instagram, more than 500k followers on Facebook, and more than 500k followers on Twitter
- Having garnered a huge social media fan base for himself as he enjoys more than 800k followers on Instagram and more than 300k followers on Twitter
As a Singer
Blake Richardson has released a number of songs and EPs as a part of New Hope Club and some of them are Welcome to the Club, Welcome to the Club Pt. 2, Tiger Feet, Whoever He Is, Make Up, Perfume, Water, Good Day, Fixed, Start Over Again, Crazy, Karma, Medicine, Love Again, and Permission.
In 2018, Blake Richardson made his first theatrical film appearance by playing the role of Jimmy in the adventure family drama movie, Eleven Days, whose other cast members included Jit Singh, Sandra Hunter, Ron Arthurs, Chloe Brown, Anthony Chila, and Nicole Crisp.
First TV Show
Blake Richardson made his first TV show appearance as himself in an episode, titled Jim Chapman, of the Saturday morning children’s magazine entertainment program, Saturday Mash-Up, in October 2017. The other cast members for the episode included Zoë Ball, Jim Chapman, Hacker T. Dog, Yasmin Evans, Katya Jones, Joe McFadden, George Smith, Reece Bibby, and several others.
Blake Richardson Facts
- He grew up alongside his older sister in England, United Kingdom.
- Around the age of 15, he started getting interested in YouTube and also began to record covers of a number of songs.
- Blake Richardson and George Smith founded the band, New Hope Club, in October 2015 and they were later joined by Reece Bibby, who previously was a member of another boy band named Stereo Kicks that got dissolved after it failed to land a record deal in July 2015. Reece became the 3rd member of the band in November 2015.
- During their initial days, the members of New Hope Club used to release a number of covers of several songs by artists such as The Vamps, One Direction, 5 Seconds of Summer, Justin Bieber, and Shawn Mendes.
- The first recording of the New Hope Club was a cover of the song “Wake Up” by the pop-rock boy band, The Vamps, in October 2015.
- After New Hope Club was signed by Steady Records in December 2015, it became the 2nd band to be signed by the record label after The Tide.
- New Hope Club has been a constant supporter of The Vamps and has also accompanied the band on a number of its tours which include its 2018 USA tour.
- All the members of New Hope Club, Reece Bibby, Blake Richardson, and George Smith, are originally from Northern England, Egland, United Kingdom.
- As a member of the New Hope Club, Blake Richardson was nominated for the 2017 Teen Choice Award in the “Choice Next Big Thing” category.
- In October 2017, he was cast as himself in an episode, titled Gig, of the structured reality television series, Stage School, alongside Curtis Butler, Leah Bauckham, Reece Bibby, Nikki Gummer, Sophie Naglik, etc.
- The first headline show by New Hope Club was held at O2 Shepherd’s Bush Empire located in London, England on the 1st and 2nd of June 2018.
- He has opened for as well as worked alongside many other artists which include the likes of Tini Stoessel and Sabrina Carpenter.
- Blake Richardson has credited artists and groups like McFly, One Direction, Ed Sheeran, and Bruno Mars as his role models and inspiration.
- After the music video of the song “Medicine” was released, it became the fastest music video by New Hope Club to reach 1 million views on YouTube.
- Visit the official website of the band New Hope Club @ newhopeclub.com.
- Follow New Hope Club on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Spotify, iTunes, and YouTube.
- Follow Blake Richardson on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Blake Richardson / Instagram