When we think of exercise, the first thing that comes to our mind is convenience. To many people, ‘exercise’ is stressful work. Finding time to go to the gym seems to be the most challenging thing. But, with the invention of different exercise equipment, now it is not mandatory to go to the gym anymore. The fitness product manufacturers are now coming up with machines or equipment that are appropriate for the home. So, now you can easily create your home gym. One of the best equipment for the home gym is the cross-trainer. With this trainer, you will be able to tone up both your upper and lower body. You will be able to improve your cardiovascular health. Here, we are going to review the Body Champ Cardio Dual Trainer BRM 3671. This product has received a lot of positive feedback for its innovative features and functions.
It is a hybrid cross trainer as it combines an elliptical machine and an exercise bike. So, you will be able to do different kinds of exercises to tone up your body. It is entry-level equipment, so is ideal for most users. It has a heart rate monitoring system and 12 pre-programmed workouts. It is compact, so it is easy to store. There are transportation wheels to move it around. It doesn’t make any noise, so you will be able to exercise without disturbing others. It has a simple step-through design that makes it easy to exercise. There is a built-in media shelf, so you will be able to keep your mobile, book or other items during exercise.
It is a very sturdy and durable machine. It is made of steel and is one of the most stable and safe equipment you will find today. It has a central pillar that absorbs impacts during workouts to give you a painless experience. It is ideal for the whole family. You will be able to perform different types of exercises with it. There are 2 machines in it – the elliptical and exercise bike. So, you will get the benefit of both. It has an electronic LCD display that lets you monitor your training progress in real-time.
Before bringing the product to the market, the product undergoes a detailed quality control check. It has a magnetic adjustable resistance system that lets you increase or decrease the levels of intensity. This gives you a customized workout experience. There are two handlebar options that allow you to perform different exercises. You will be able to target different muscles by exercising with this equipment. It has a compatible AC power adapter that makes workouts convenient. It has 2 U-shaped handlebars that are ergonomically designed. The handlebars are fixed in front and provides maximum stability. It is lightweight, so you will be able to move it around easily.
Its dimensions are 38.6 inches by 12.6 inches by 63 inches. It is compact and lightweight, so you will be able to store it or transport it easily. Even if you have a small apartment, this trainer will fit the place well.
You can change from one mode to another with simple adjustments. The handlebars provide a comfortable grip and it won’t cause any strain on your arms. It has 2 sets of ergonomic handlebars and 1 bidirectional foot pedal riding platform to make it convenient to work out. It has a two-way adjustable seat, so you will get comfort during exercise. The seat is well-cushioned, so you will get the ultimate comfort during exercise.
Ease of Use
This cross trainer comes with a user manual that is fully illustrated to make things easier for the user. All the necessary tools for assembling the machine is included.
Four training modes will give you a custom and complete workout. In the manual mode, you will be able to set values yourself like the distance, calories, time, etc. In the program mode, there are 12 pre-programmed resistance profiles. The user-mode lets the user make a workout with a maximum of 16 workout intervals. The heart rate mode lets the user choose a target heart rate to achieve during a workout. There is also a recovery mode that compares your heart rate during exercise to that during recovery. It is professional equipment that will provide a full-body workout. Various resistance levels give you more options to exercise. You will be able to increase or decrease the tensions easily.
- It uses patented 2-in-1 Elliptical Motor Design Technology which allows it to be used as both an elliptical machine and an exercise bike.
- It is lightweight and compact.
- It is made of steel which makes it sturdy.
- It is great for the cardiovascular workout.
- It has a maximum weight capacity of 250 lbs.
- The LCD display shows the distance covered, time, speed, and other stats.
- It has 16 motor-driven magnetic resistance levels which you will be able to adjust automatically.
- The 14’’ stride length is perfect for both the bike and elliptical motions.
- It has 12 pre-programmed workouts which will help you to achieve your fitness goals.
- There is a heart rate monitoring system on the stationary handlebars.
- The seat can be adjusted both horizontally and vertically.
- It includes a 15-minute DVD that demonstrates how to warm up, perform the exercises and cool down.
- You get a 1-year warranty for the frame and a 90-day warranty on all parts.
- The maximum weight limit is quite low compared to the other cross-trainers available in the market.
- The LCD display is not backlit, so you won’t be able to see the readings in the dark.
- There is no incline like the other cross-trainers.
You will not find any other entry-level cross-trainer that comes with a heart rate monitoring system. Considering the price you pay, this cross trainer provides great value for money. With this cross trainer, you are getting 2 machines in one. So, you will be able to perform a variety of exercises.
Buy Body Champ Cardio Dual Trainer BRM 3671