|Brandon Severs Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||April 13, 2005|
Brandon Severs is an American actor and musician who rose to fame after portraying the role of Gibbs’ cousin in the sitcom Men at Work (2014). He gained further popularity by starring in several other TV shows including Disney XD’s Walk the Prank (2016-2018) where he played the part of Dusty. Severs has amassed more than 120k followers on Instagram.
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
He took acting lessons at Hollywood Access, Inc. in Las Vegas, Nevada as he felt that acting classes are important for any actor.
He has been represented by Amsel, Eisenstadt & Frazier & Hinojosa Talent Agency.
5 ft 2 in or 157 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Expressive eyes
- Cheerful smile
He has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Starbucks.
Brandon Severs Favorite Things
- Sport – Basketball
- Genre Of Music – R&B
- Travel Destination – Hawaii
- TV Show – Once Upon a Time
- Colleges – Juilliard or Berkeley
Source – TeenWeeklyInsider.com
Brandon Severs Facts
- He relocated to California to further his acting career.
- Brandon had begun acting when he was 8 years old. He has recounted that he has always had a dramatic side in him, with his excitement for acting having been far greater than all the other activities he has liked to do. He also had an excellent memory that had made him crave to venture in something that combined his memory skills with his propensity to be dramatic.
- Apart from acting, Brandon has been passionate about music, having felt that music has the ability to open the soul to new things, when set to a jazzy beat.
- Severs had launched his YouTube channel thebrandonsevers in February, 2017 and found it to be a place where he can be himself. He has stated that he has believed the purpose of his life to be to entertain others and it has given him immense joy to make others smile, laugh, sob, get angry and basically to have an emotional reaction due to his skill as an actor as well as a recording artist. He has enjoyed singing and posting amusing videos on the channel. He has added that his YouTube channel has been a combination of himself and a character he created named “Uncle Harold” who is in his mid-seventies, has a funny and quirky disposition with a tendency to refer all things back to the Vietnam War and to vinegar.
- He has pointed out that school has been extremely important to him and that he has made sure every day to complete all his school assignments, in between his filming. He has managed to find the balance between schoolwork and career in spite of seeing that it can be tricky.
- If Brandon was not a teen actor, he would have liked to work at his most-cherished coffee shop, so that he could grab a cup of decaf and read his favorite book on his break.
- If he had the chance to choose a star at his age to be his classmate, he would have selected funny and buff The Rock, who by his size alone, would certainly have got everyone out of having to do homework.
Featured Image by Brandon Severs / Instagram