|Bruno Senna Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||October 15, 1983|
|Girlfriend||Ludovica Colombotto Rosso|
Bruno Senna is a Brazilian professional racing driver who has competed in several top-flight motorsports competitions such as Formula One (2010-2012), Formula E (2014-2016), FIA World Endurance Championship (WEC) (2013-2014, 2016-Present), 24 Hours of Le Mans endurance race (2013-2014, 2016-Present), Stock Car Brasil (2014-2015), and the WeatherTech SportsCar Championship (2017-2018). He had won the FIA World Endurance Championship in the LMP2 class in 2017 after having finished runner-up in the same category in the previous year. In November 2019, when he won the 4 Hours of Shanghai endurance event in the LMP1 class, he became the first driver in history to have won a race in every WEC class (LMP1, LMP2, and LMGTE Pro). Before racing in the premier tiers, he had participated in numerous feeder-level competitions and won the 2006 Formula 3 Australian Grand Prix, finished runner-up at the 2008 GP2 Series, and stood 3rd at the 2006 British Formula 3 Championship.
Bruno Senna Lalli
São Paulo, São Paulo State, Brazil
Professional Racing Driver
- Father – Flávio Lalli (d. 1996)
- Mother – Viviane Senna (Entrepreneur, Philanthropist)
- Siblings – Bianca Senna (Sister), Paula Senna (Sister)
- Others – Ayrton Senna (Maternal Uncle) (Professional Racing Driver, 3-Time Formula One World Champion) (d. 1994), Milton Guirado Theodoro da Silva (Maternal Grandfather) (Factory Owner, Land Owner), Neide Joanna Senna da Silva (Maternal Grandmother), Leonardo Senna (Maternal Uncle)
He is represented by Marcio Fonseca, Press & PR Agent, Terra Networks, Multimedia Company, São Paulo, São Paulo State, Brazil.
13 – FIA World Endurance Championship
Formula One Teams
Bruno has raced for –
- Honda Racing F1 Team (2008) (Test Driver)
- Hispania Racing F1 Team (2010)
- Lotus Renault GP (2011)
- Williams F1 Team (2012)
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
69 kg or 152 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Bruno has dated –
- Anna Beatriz Borges (2006-2008)
- Veridiana Alves de Lima (2008-2009)
- Gaelle Grosjean (2010-2011)
- Ramóna Kiss (2011) (Rumor)
- Charlotte-Elizabeth Evans (2011-2014)
- Natasha Masterson (2015-2017)
- Ludovica Colombotto Rosso (2018-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Latino, Hispanic, White)
He is of Portuguese, Spanish, and Italian descent.
- Toned physique
- Short-cropped, curly hair
- Often sports a light stubble
- Affable smile
Bruno Senna Favorite Things
- Sports – Cycling, Swimming, Boxing, Wakeboarding
- Music Genres – House music, Progressive Trance, Pop
- Singers – Michael Jackson, Duffy
- Music Bands/Groups – The Corrs, Above & Beyond, Freemasons
- Soft Drink Brand – Guaraná Antarctica
- Comfort Food – Eggplant Parmeggiana
Source – Bruno Senna
Bruno Senna Facts
- Bruno had first learned the skills of motor racing from his maternal grandfather Milton da Silva when he was just 5 years old. As a child, he used to race karts against his legendary late uncle Ayrton Senna.
- Ayrton’s tragic death at the 1994 San Marino Grand Prix and Bruno’s father Flávio Lalli’s death 2 years later in a motorcycle crash made Bruno’s mother Viviane stop him from racing for quite a while as she was afraid a similar accident would consume him too. She later, very reluctantly, allowed him to pursue his dreams.
- In the initial days of his career, he was often advised technically and professionally by Gerhard Berger who was his uncle Ayrton’s teammate at the McLaren F1 team from 1990-1992.
- He was honored with the prestigious Lorenzo Bandini Trophy in 2012, which is awarded annually to celebrate commendable performances in motorsport.
Featured Image by Bruno Senna / Instagram