|Cakes da Killa Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 12, 1990|
Cakes da Killa is an American rapper and actor who has made a name for himself in the music industry by releasing a couple of albums, tracks, mixtapes, and extended plays such as I Run This Club, Easy Bake Oven, Vol. 1, Hedonism, and Hunger Pangs. Apart from that, he has also been gradually establishing himself on social media and has garnered a decent fan base with more than 80k followers on Instagram, more than 50k followers on Facebook, and more than 25k followers on Twitter.
Cakes da Killa
Teaneck, Bergen County, New Jersey, United States
Cakes da Killa is represented by DISK Agency.
Hip Hop, Electronic, Dance
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Pouty lips
- Pierced ears
Cakes da Killa Favorite Things
- Social Media Platform – Instagram
- Album – Erykah Badu‘s entire discography
Source – Billboard
Cakes da Killa Facts
- While growing up, his dream job was to either become an actor or a writer.
- He was a high school student when he started making music and the first place that he played at was a dive bar in Brooklyn, New York City.
- Cakes da Killa once said, “I came out in the third grade. This is just me being me. People make it sound like it’s controversial and revolutionary, and that’s weird to me because in hip-hop you have people glorifying negativity like killing people and not taking care of your kids — and that should be scandalous! That should be what we talk about. An openly gay rapper shouldn’t be breaking news.”
- His debut mixtape, Easy Bake Oven, Vol. 1, was released on October 21, 2011, via Downtown Mayhem and LLC/DTM Records.
- His guilty pleasures include either enjoying Riesling or eating anything fried.
- He has described his music as energetic.
- Cakes da Killa has appeared in a number of songs which include the likes of Give It To Me, Black Madonna, Bind That Bitch, Hot F*ck No Love, Streets Talkin, Cold Wintour, and Truth Tella.
- He made his first TV show appearance in an episode, titled Out in Hip Hop, of the reality show, Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood, in October 2015.
- If he could to any place in the world, he would go to Bali, Indonesia.
- In 2016, Cakes da Killa released his first album titled Hedonism.
- When asked about a skill that he would like to master, he replied that he would like to master monogamy, the practice of having a s*xual relationship with only one partner.
- Some of his influences have been Busta Rhymes, Missy Elliott, Remy Ma, Lil’ Kim, Foxy Brown, Cam’ron, and Bette Midler.
- Cakes da Killa has also appeared in short films like Cakes Da Killa: NO HOMO and Live Forever.
Featured Image by Cakes da Killa / Instagram
The post Cakes da Killa Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics appeared first on Healthy Celeb.