|Calum Von Moger Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 9, 1990|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Calum Von Moger is an Australian actor and bodybuilder who rose to fame after winning multiple World Fitness Federation Mr. Universe titles such as WFF Pro Mr Universe in 2015. He gained further recognition by starring in a number of movies including the comedy-drama Bigger (2018) in which he played the part of living legend Arnold Schwarzenegger. He has been featured as himself in several documentaries such as Calum Von Moger: Unbroken (2019) and he has appeared in various TV shows like The Project (2015). He has built a strong fanbase with his Instagram having garnered more than 3.5 million followers.
Calum Jose Von Moger
Los Angeles, California, United States
- Siblings – He has 5 siblings.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
108 kg or 238 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Karina Elle – Rumor
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Austrian and Dutch descent.
He often tends to dye his hair in different shades.
- Large and ripped physical appearance
- Dimpled smile
- Tattoos on his arm
Calum Von Moger Favorite Things
- Look – That of the old school style bodybuilding having idolized Arnold Schwarzenegger along with the bodybuilders of the 1970s and been driven to bring back the style while simultaneously pursuing his ultimate goal to create his own classic look
Source – IMDb
Calum Von Moger Facts
- He was brought up in a small town in central Victoria in Australia along with his siblings on a small farm where his parents kept many small farm animals and grew most of the fruits and vegetables the family consumed. Calum has gone on to emphasize how the environment he grew up in definitely helped shape his mindset on discipline and he saw the importance of placing a high value on food and nutrition.
- Calum has recalled having been a skinny child growing up.
- Callum was heavily influenced by his older brother to begin working out at the gym when he was only 14 years old. They both would train in an old warehouse with rusty iron dumbbells and barbells when Calum learned about the body and ways to build muscle. He has admitted that his ultimate goal back then was to catch up to his brother.
- He won the NABBA Junior International Championships in Melbourne, Australia in May of 2011 when he was 21 years old. He came in 1st in the same year at the Junior Mr. Universe competition in Baden, Austria. Two years later, he emerged the winner at the NABBA Class 1 International Championships in Melbourne. He went on to take the 3rd position at the NABBA Class 1 Southern Hemisphere Championships in Gold Coast, Australia.
- Calum’s weight has fluctuated with the seasons as a result of him knowing how to maintain the desired weight according to whatever is going on in his life at the time. When he has been busy with competitions, his weight is a perfect 235 pounds whereas when he has not been busy it has fluctuated between 255 and 260 pounds.
- His huge size, as well as facial features, have led to comparisons to Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- He has created workout and diet plans that have been based on his routines.
Featured Image by Calum Von Moger / Instagram