|Camelia Somers Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 2, 1995|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Camelia Somers is an American actress who is the granddaughter of the television legend, Suzanne Somers.
Camelia Marie Somers
Los Angeles, California, United States
Camelia Somers studied at Harvard Westlake School located in Studio City, California. During her time there, she also played a leading role in the school’s production of the musical Hairspray and was involved in choir and cheer/dance as well.
After that, she got enrolled at the University of Southern California and graduated in 2018.
- Father – Bruce Somers Jr. (Owner and chief storyteller of Sincbox Media)
- Mother – Caroline Somers (Writer, Producer)
- Sibling – Violet Somers (Younger Sister)
- Others – Bruce Somers (Paternal Grandfather), Suzanne Somers (Paternal Grandmother) (Actress, Author, Singer, Businesswoman, Health Spokesperson)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Pierced ears
- Toned body
- Charming smile
Camelia Somers Facts
- She made her first television show appearance by playing the role of Charlotte, an intern at Forrester Creations, in the soap opera, The Bold and the Beautiful, in 2015.
- Her grandmother is known for her roles such as Chrissy Snow in Three’s Company and as Carol Foster Lambert in Step by Step.
Featured Image by Camelia Somers / Instagram