|Cameron Douglas Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||December 13, 1978|
Cameron Douglas is an American actor and writer who is widely recognized for being the son of living legend Michael Douglas. He gained further popularity after appearing in numerous movies including the action film Mr. Nice Guy (1997) where he played the role of Giancarlo’s Man and the comedy National Lampoon’s Adam & Eve (2005) in which he portrayed the part of Adam. He has also been featured in a number of TV shows such as Socialité (2019). He has written several books like Long Way Home (2019).
Cameron Morrell Douglas
Santa Barbara, California, United States
- Father – Michael Douglas (Actor, Producer, Director, Voiceover Artist)
- Mother – Diandra Luker (Film Producer)
5 ft 11 in or 180 cm
72 kg or 159 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
He has dated –
- Jen Gatien
- Viviane Thibes (2016-Present) – Douglas has been in a relationship with Yoga instructor and actress Viviane since August 2016. The couple has a daughter named Lua Izzy Douglas (b. December 18, 2017) and a son named Ryder T. Douglas (b. December 22, 2020).
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Ashkenazi Jewish, Swiss, French, English, Irish, Welsh, Dutch, Scottish and Belgian descent.
- Tattoos on his body
- Sharp nose
- Thin lips
Cameron Douglas Favorite Things
- Inspiration In Life – His daughter
Source – ETOnline.com
Cameron Douglas Facts
- “Cameron” stands for crooked river in Scottish.
- His middle name “Morrell” was named after his mother’s middle name “de Morrell”.
- When Cameron had set up an account on Instagram his first post was a photograph of a phrase urging everyone to be the energy they wanted to attract.
- He has hoped that his memoir Long Way Home would be able to connect with people who are struggling. He has gone on to add that it was his family’s love and support during his adverse times that had given him the urge and strength to pull through.
- Cameron has disclosed that the birth of his baby daughter had made him get in touch with a whole new depth of love that he had previously never even realized he had within himself. That had also made him see his parents in a little different light as he could then really relate with them and begin to see some of the things that they were experiencing and so it had also brought about a whole new level of respect for his parents.
- A word he has loved is “fortitude” because of the way it rolls off of the tongue and, more importantly, because of its powerful meaning that has inspired him.
- Cameron has considered a National Geographic coffee table book to be the one book he would love to give as a gift to others being confident that it will be enjoyed regardless of the receiver’s taste or character.
- He has thoroughly enjoyed reading historical fiction as he has loved history and also realized that if it is done very well it has the ability to edify the reader without even making them aware of the wonderful fact that they are learning lessons about history itself. Cameron has believed that having a knowledge of history arms one with a more advantageous outlook when looking toward the future.
Featured Image by Cameron Douglas / Instagram