|Candis Cayne Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||August 29, 1971|
Candis Cayne is an American actress, producer, and performance artist who is best known for portraying the character of Carmelita Rainer, a transgender mistress, in the prime time satirical drama series, Dirty S*xy Money, from 2007 to 2008. She has also worked in several other shows and movies like RuPaul’s Drag Race, The Magicians, Grey’s Anatomy, and Drop Dead Diva.
Maui, Maui County, Hawaii, United States
Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, United States
Candis Cayne studied at Henry Perrine Baldwin High School located in Wailuku, Maui County, Hawaii and graduated from there in the year 1989. She has also taken dance lessons in Los Angeles, California.
Actress, Performance Artist, Producer
- Father – Gary McDaniel (Teacher at a Waldorf School)
- Mother – Patricia Relles (Teacher at a Waldorf School)
- Siblings – Dylan McDaniel (Fraternal Twin Brother)
Candis Cayne is represented by Stone Manners Salners Agency, Talent and Literary Agency, Los Angeles, California, United States.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Boyfriend / Spouse
Candis Cayne has dated –
- DJ Marco McDermott (2002-2010) – She was in a long-term relationship with DJ Marco McDermott and used to refer to him as her husband. The duo also raised McDermott’s daughter, Satori, from a previous relationship, before they finally parted ways in 2010.
- Caitlyn Jenner (2015-2016) – Candis Cayne was also rumored to have been in a relationship with Caitlyn Jenner, the popular television personality and retired Olympic gold medal-winning decathlete, between 2015 and 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
- Curvy physique
- Pouty lips
Candis Cayne Facts
- As her parents were teachers at a Waldorf School, she spent her childhood years living on campus.
- Candis Cayne later shifted to New York around the early 1990s.
- She made her first theatrical film appearance in the 1995 documentary film, Wigstock: The Movie.
- In August 1995, she made her TV show debut by playing the role of Tamaray in an episode, titled High on the Hog, of the police drama series, New York Undercover.
- Around the year 1996, Candis Cayne started her transition.
- In 2001, she emerged as the winner of the Miss Continental U.S.A. pageant for female impersonators.
- She has also appeared in music videos for a couple of songs like A Little Bit of Love by RuPaul, Milkshake by Kelis, No Scrubs by TLC, and Faces by Mila Jam.
- Candis Cayne once said, “I’m not trying to be a spokeswoman for the transgender community; I just want to be looked at as a living, breathing, happy human being.”
- She has been one of the prominent supporters of the LGBT community which she has described as “the last great minority” and also supports the organization called the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation.
- She produced the short comedy film, Candis for President, in 2018.
- Candis Cayne has amassed a decent fan base on social media with more than 150k followers on Instagram and more than 50k followers on Twitter.
Featured Image by Glenn Francis / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0
The post Candis Cayne Height, Weight, Age, Body Statistics appeared first on Healthy Celeb.