|Carmen Carrera Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10.5 in|
|Date of Birth||April 13, 1985|
Carmen Carrera is a successful American actress, model, and showgirl. She is known for her appearance on RuPaul’s Drag Race: Untucked! as well as its spin-off series RuPaul’s Drag Race. In 2015, she also participated in Couples Therapy with her boyfriend, marrying live on TV.
Elmwood Park, New Jersey, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Actress, Model, Showgirl
- Others – She has 2 stepdaughters.
Carmen Carrera is managed by –
- Wilhelmina Models, Modeling Agency Company, Miami Beach, Florida, United States
- Clear Talent Group, Talent Agency, Studio City, California, United States
- Producer Entertainment Group, Entertainment Agency, Burbank, California, United States
5 ft 10½ in or 179 cm
63 kg or 139 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Carmen Carrera has dated –
- Adrian Torres (2009-Present) – The couple married on June 10, 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Puerto Rican ancestry on her father’s side and is of Peruvian descent on her mother’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair “Blonde”.
- Sharp pointed nose
- High cheekbones
10.5 (US) or 41 (EU) or 8 (UK)
Carmen Carrera has done endorsement work for brands like –
Carmen Carrera Facts
- She started her journey in drag by working as a photographer at a club.
- The celebrities that most influenced her are Lady Gaga and Rihanna.
- Earlier, she identified herself as a gay man.
- After the filming of RuPaul‘s Drag Race, Season 3, she began her gender transition.
- In May 2012, she publicly revealed on an episode of What Would You Do? that she has begun her transitioning from male to female.
- She is known to have supported the LOVE LOUD Foundation and has actively participated in AIDs awareness campaigns.
- She considers Jennifer Lopez and the unicorn as her spirit animal.
Featured Image by Carmen Carrera / Instagram