|Caroline Winberg Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||March 27, 1985|
Caroline Winberg is a Swedish model, actress, and television personality who has worked with the likes of Valentino, Versace, Oscar de la Renta, Escada, Armani, D&G, Tommy Hilfiger, Stella McCartney, Rolex, Chloé, Armani, Ralph Lauren, and Neiman Marcus. From 2005 to 2011, she walked in seven consecutive Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show each year. Moreover, she has graced the cover of magazines such as Elle, Vogue, Marie Claire, Woman Madame Figaro, and Harper’s Bazaar.
Caroline Maria Winberg
Model, Actress, TV Personality
Caroline Winberg has been signed with –
- Stockholmsgruppen – Stockholm (Mother Agency)
- New York Model Management – New York
- IMG Models – Paris
- IMG Models – London
- IMG Models – Sydney
- IMG Models – New York
- Fashion Model Management – Milan
- Uno Models – Barcelona
- Dominique Models – Brussels
- LEGEND – Copenhagen
- Louisa Models – Munich
- Karin Models – Paris
- Traffic Models – Barcelona
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Caroline Winberg has dated –
- Mick Jagger (2002) – It was RUMORed that she had a fling with English singer, songwriter, actor, and film producer Mick Jagger in 2002. He is known as the lead singer and one of the founder members of the Rolling Stones.
- Pierre Casiraghi (2007) – In 2007, she hooked up with Pierre Casiraghi, the younger son and youngest of three children of Caroline, Princess of Hanover, and her second husband Stefano Casiraghi.
- Wynton Fauré – They have a son who was born in June 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
Caroline Winberg is of Swedish descent.
8.5 (US) or 6 (UK) or 39 (EU)
She has been a part of advertisements for Adidas, Versace, Armani Jeans, Banana Republic, Bloomingdales, Carolina Herrera, Chloé, Club Monaco, D&G, Emporio Armani, Fay, Gant, Guess, H&M, JC Jeans & Clothes, La Senza, Macy’s, Ralph Lauren Blue Label, Victoria’s Secret, Vero Moda, Rolex, Saks, Tommy Hilfiger, Ulta Beauty, Valentino, and United Colors Of Benetton.
Caroline Winberg Facts
- Growing up, she was a tomboy and aspired to follow her passion for football.
- Caroline Winberg was 15 years old when scout Cesar Wintland spotted her while she was en route to football training. He then suggested she try her luck in modeling.
- In 2010, she was a part of Naomi Campbell‘s Fashion For Relief runway show for The White Ribbon Alliance. The show raised funds for mothers in Haiti.
- Caroline made her first theatrical film appearance as Maria Winberg in the 2011 American science-fiction thriller film, Limitless, starring Bradley Cooper, Abbie Cornish, Robert De Niro, Andrew Howard, and Anna Friel.
- She has been one of the 3 supermodel coaches on The Face UK.
- Caroline was also cast in the 2017 American superhero film, Wonder Woman, based on the DC Comics character of the same name.
Featured Image by Jcjeansandclothes / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0