|Caylee Cowan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||March 19, 1998|
Caylee Cowan is an American actress and model who came into prominence after working with renowned photographers including Bobby Vu. She gained further popularity by appearing in various films such as Sunrise in Heaven (2019) and after starring in numerous TV shows like Lethal Weapon (2019). Caylee has been featured in many leading magazines, such as Gosee in 2018.
Catherine Caylee Cowan
Los Angeles, California, United States
She did her schooling in Arizona. She graduated 1 year early from high school so that she could focus entirely on acting, and attend method acting classes at the Arizona Actors Academy.
- Mother – June Rock
- Siblings – She has 2 older brothers.
She has been represented by Agency for the Performing Arts.
5 ft 6 in or 168 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Darren Barnet – She has been in a relationship with actor, producer and writer Darren.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Russian-Jewish descent on her father’s side of the family and of Spanish and German-Jewish descent on her mother’s side.
- Cleft chin
- Fuller lips
- Tattoos on her body including an arrow on her left ring finger, and a white ink “333” etched on her left forearm
She has appeared in commercials for many brands such as ToBox.
Caylee Cowan Favorite Things
- Film – Breakfast at Tiffany’s
- Play Or Musical – All My Sons by Arthur Miller
- Book – The Book Thief
- TV Shows – Friends
Source – Pop-Culturalist.com
Caylee Cowan Facts
- She has been trained in mixed martial arts from a very young age that have included Karate, Taekwondo, Shotokan, as well as Krav Maga.
- Caylee had shifted to Los Angeles to pursue acting when she was 18 years old.
- Her passion for acting originated from reading books. It was her mother who had encouraged her to cultivate a habit of reading.
- Cowan has recounted that while auditioning for many films, Sunrise in Heaven had attracted her as much as she had attracted it. She had got interested in it the moment she came to know that it is set in the 1950s, and is based on a book. She got thrilled to find out that the character she would play was a living person, and she went on to meet her. She had taken her out for lunch as she had intended to take the traits that she observed from her, and apply them in her performance. Caylee had believed that it was important that her character felt that she was very much a part of the process and had relished having her on set with her granddaughter.
- She has pointed out that having a theatre background she had been used to a lot of rehearsals and that she has always enjoyed doing many takes due to being a perfectionist. However, Sunrise in Heaven had got filmed in a total of only 11 days and it being an indie movie, she had to do a bunch of scenes in just a single take on a given day. She had fun with the new experience while trying to adapt to it.
- Caylee took up painting in 2018.
- She has revealed that all her fingers are double-jointed.
Featured Image by Caylee Cowan / Instagram