|Charlene Amoia Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 25, 1982|
Charlene Amoia is an American model turned actress who rose to fame with her role as Wendy the Waitress in How I Met Your Mother. From there, she went on to gain further recognition with her work in the films American Reunion (2012), Authors Anonymous (2014), Harley Quinn: Birds of Prey (2020), and The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do It (2021).
Charlene M. Amoia
Buffalo, New York, United States
- Father – Joseph Amoia
- Mother – Roberta Amoia
Charlene is represented by Metropolitan Talent Agency.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
56 kg or 124 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Charlene has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
She has Italian ancestry on her father’s side and Spanish ancestry on her mother’s side.
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Thin eyebrows and lips
- Wide smile
Charlene has appeared in commercials for various brands including –
- The Home Depot Carpet
- Nationwide Insurance
- Pizza Hut
- Luvs with Night Lock
- Kid Cuisine First Order Chicken Breast Nuggets
- 2013 Honda Pilot
- 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Charlene Amoia Facts
- She was brought up in Buffalo. Later, at the age of 15, Charlene moved to Las Vegas before finally settling in Los Angeles in order to pursue her passion for acting.
- One of the earliest posts that Charlene uploaded to her self-titled Instagram account was on June 16, 2015.
- Initially, Charlene had started off as a model. One of her earliest works as a model was for the shoe brand Nine West.
- When she was cast as Wendy the waitress on How I Met Your Mother, it was expected that she would only be appearing in one episode. However, the producers of the show took a liking to her, and eventually, she ended up with recurring roles in 22 episodes.
- She has a pet dog.
Featured Image By Charlene Amoia / Instagram