|Charlize Glass Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||November 27, 2001|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Charlize Glass is an American dancer and social media star who rose to fame as a member of the all-girl crew 8 Flavahz that competed on MTV‘s America’s Best Dance Crew.
California, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Social Media Star, Dancer
- Father – Charles Glass
- Mother – Leah deBolt
Charlize is represented by Clear Talent Group.
5 ft 2 in or 157.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Charlize has African-American, Portuguese, Bulgarian, Indian, Irish, and French ancestry.
- Fuller lips
- Dimpled cheeks
Through her social media, Charlize has either endorsed or promoted various brands such as Gilly Hicks, MESHKI, Adina’s Jewels, and Sun Bum, BondiBoost, Lounge Underwear.
Charlize Glass Favorite Things
- Style Of Dance – Hip Hop
- Performance – Super Bowl 2015, Being a part of America’s Best Dance Crew as part of 8Flavahz
Source – MissBish
Charlize Glass Facts
- She is an only child born to Leah and Charles Glass who was brought up in Los Angeles.
- Charlize’s parents parted ways when she was quite young and she was raised by her mother.
- She began taking an interest in dance at the age of 2.
- Charlize joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel on October 19, 2010. However, the first video that she uploaded to the channel was on June 5, 2011. It was titled Charlize Glass (6Ft 7Ft) Ekidz 2011 choreo by Dave Scott.
- On June 28, 2020, Charlize started an Instagram account titled glasshouse, hence, marking the beginning of her project dance studio Glass House Los Angeles.
- She is an avid contributor to the group, DANCE DOME LA. Other members of the group as of July 2021, were Olivia Alboher, Tori Wade, Sharlize True, Enola Bedard, Shariah Belle True, and Sage Rosen.
- Over the years, Charlize has appeared as a dancer in several music videos including Willow Smith’s Whip My Hair (2010), Mindless Behaviour’s Girls Talkin’ Bout (2011), Sophia Grace’s Girls Just Gotta Have Fun (2013), and Maejor Ali, Juicy J, and Justin Bieber’s Lolly (2013).
- She danced alongside Missy Elliot at the half-time of the Super Bowl 2015.
- Charlize considers her dance mentor Brian Friedman and mother to be her biggest inspiration.
- Glass once stated that her dream collaboration would be with choreographer Travis Wall.
- If she would have not been a dancer, Charlize may have chosen to run track.
- As of July 2021, some of the most-watched videos on her YouTube channel were Charlize Glass “Put A Ring On It”, Charlize Glass – “Make It Shake” Choreography by Tricia Miranda, Charlize Glass teaching Asia Ray how to dance – “Thriller” by Michael Jackson Choreography, and Charlize Glass – Hair Tutorial feat. Autumn Miller (Natural Curly Hair).
- Her father Charles had previously been a competitive gymnast and later started taking an interest in bodybuilding.
- She has 4 Persian cats named Maggie, Luke, Sammy, and Zesty.
Featured Image By Charlize Glass / Instagram