|Charlotte Best Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4½ in|
|Date of Birth||January 16, 1994|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Charlotte Best is an Australian actress and model who is known for having played a wide range of characters in several shows and movies like Annie Campbell in Home and Away, Kim in Is This the Real World, Cheryl Hayes in 2014Puberty Blues, Cal McTeer in Tidelands, and Emma Lee Herring in A Name Without a Place. Moreover, she has also earned an impressive social media fan base with more than 200k followers on Instagram.
Charlotte Elise Best
Charlotte Best studied at Central Coast Grammar School, an independent non-denominational secular co-educational school, located in the Central Coast of New South Wales, Australia. During her time at the school, she won a performance award when she was 8 years old.
Afterward, she went to SCECGS Redlands for around half a year and then attended Brent Street Performing Arts High School and studied the varied faces of performing arts.
- Mother – Susan Best
- Siblings – Andrew Best (Brother), Joshua Best (Brother), Matthew Best (Brother)
Charlotte Best is represented by –
- United Management, Australia
- United Talent Agency, United States
- Circle of Confusion, United States
5 ft 4½ in or 164 cm
52 kg or 114.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Charlotte Best has dated –
- Andy Allen (2013-2015) – In February 2013, she started going out with the chef as well as the winner of the 4th season of MasterChef Australia, Andy Allen. The duo dated for around 2 years before calling it quits in 2015.
- Ryan Ginns (2016) – Charlotte Best has been in a short-termed relationship with Ryan Ginns in the year 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
- Often sports forehead bangs
- High cheekbones
Charlotte Best has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of B I R D + K N O L L, KITX, CHANEL, Holly Ryan Jewellry, and Henson & Gold.
Charlotte Best Facts
- She spent her childhood years in the suburb of Point Frederick in the township of Gosford.
- Her family later shifted to Beauty Point, Tasmania, Australia.
- Charlotte Best made her first TV show appearance by bringing to life the character of Annie Campbell in an episode of the romantic drama show, Home and Away, in 2007.
- In the year 2008, she was nominated for a Logie Award in the “Most Popular New Female Talent” category. However, it was television personality and conservationist, Bindi Irwin, who later won the award.
- Between 2012 and 2014, Charlotte Best appeared as Cheryl Hayes in the coming-of-age comedy-drama television series, Puberty Blues, in which she starred alongside Brenna Harding and Claudia Karvan.
- Her credits as a model include having worked for the likes of Barbie and Total Girl magazines.
- Charlotte Best enjoys spending time at the beaches.
- She has also served as an ambassador for a couple of charities which include Cure Our Kids and World Vision.
Featured Image by Eva Rinaldi / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0