|Charlotte Drury Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||June 4, 1996|
Charlotte Drury is an American trampoline gymnast who had come into the spotlight in 2014 when she was crowned the national champion at the USA Gymnastics Championships. The same year, she had become the first American woman to win a ‘Gold’ medal in trampoline at a World Cup when she had finished at the top of the podium in the individual event of the Minsk World Cup. In 2014, she had also won a ‘Bronze’ medal at the Pan American Gymnastics Championships.
Charlotte Frances Drury
Laguna Beach, Orange County, California, United States
Laguna Niguel, Orange County, California, United States
Charlotte had graduated from the Dana Hills High School in Dana Point, California, in 2014. After her high school graduation, she had joined Saddleback College, a public community college in Mission Viejo, California, to study international relations with a focus on political science. She had later enrolled herself in the University of California, Irvine, a public land-grant research university in Irvine, California, to pursue a course in international studies and public health (class of 2021).
- Father – Michael Drury
- Mother – Ann Drury
- Siblings – James Drury (Older Brother), Emma Drury (Older Sister), Olivia Drury (Younger Sister)
Senior International Elite
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
61 kg or 134.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Swedish descent on her mother’s side.
- Toned physique
- Center-parted, shoulder-length, straight hair
- Charming smile
- Gleaming face
Charlotte has been featured in the TV commercials for –
- Skechers USA, Inc. (Lifestyle and Performance Footwear Company)
- Vooray (Apparel Company)
Charlotte Drury Facts
- Charlotte had started getting trained in artistic gymnastics from the age of 3. 2 years later, she had joined the National Gymnastics Training Center in Aliso Viejo, California. She had become friends with McKayla Maroney and Kyla Ross there who both went on to become accomplished artistic gymnasts. The 3 friends went on to complete level 10 at Gym-Max Gymnastics in Costa Mesa, California.
- However, when she was set to join the elite level of the sport, she felt that her passion for artistic gymnastics had waned and that she did not have much determination left in her to push herself in the pursuit of excellence. This was around the time that she was 13 years old.
- After she gave up artistic gymnastics, her mother felt that she still needed an outlet to channel her creative energies and had signed her up for a trampoline class. She immediately developed an interest in trampoline gymnastics and had started training at
Team OC Gymnastics in Costa Mesa, California. Within a year of this, she was competing at level 9.
- In June 2010, she had even competed in the Junior Olympic National Championships. She had won the competition in her age group in the double mini-event with a total score of 63.5 and had stood 7th in the individual event with a total score of 53.5.
- In addition to her American nationality, she also holds Swedish citizenship due to her mother’s heritage.
- Her hobbies include photography, writing, hiking, swimming, and freediving.
Featured Image by Charlotte Drury / Instagram