|Cheyenne Parker Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||August 22, 1992|
Cheyenne Parker is an American professional basketball player who has primarily represented Chicago Sky, after joining them in 2015, in the Women’s National Basketball Association (WNBA). During the WNBA off-season, she has also represented clubs around the world such as Henan Phoenix in China (2015–2017), Wisla Can Pack in Poland (2017–2018), Bucheon KEB Hana Bank in the South Korean League (2018–2019), and Sichuan Blue Whales in China (2019-Present).
Queens, New York City, New York, United States
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Cheyenne had graduated from the Southwest Guilford High School in High Point, North Carolina, and had played for the girls’ basketball team there. She then joined the High Point University in 2010 and played for their women’s basketball team until 2013. In 2014, she got a transfer to the Middle Tennessee State University in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, and graduated from there in 2015 with a major in mass communications.
Professional Basketball Player
- Father – Stanley Parker
- Mother – Verna Bryant
- Siblings – Yusef Parker (Brother), Kalik Parker (Brother) (College Basketball Player)
32 – Chicago Sky
6 ft 4 in or 193 cm
86 kg or 189.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Cheyenne has dated –
- Keevin Tyus (2015–Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of African-American descent.
- Toned physique
- Curvaceous figure
- Shoulder-length, curly hair
- Charming smile
- Has a mole on her left cheek
- Has tattoos across her chest, on both of her thighs, and across her back
- Has the word ‘Relentless’ tattooed on her left forearm
Cheyenne Parker Facts
- Cheyenne was brought up in Queens, New York, by a single mother who later relocated to the city of High Point, North Carolina, so that Cheyenne could avail more opportunities related to basketball coaching and training. She also completed much of her secondary schooling and higher studies in that state.
- During her senior year with High Point University, she had failed a drug test owing to marijuana abuse. She was dismissed from the university’s women’s basketball team and consequently, was forced to sit out the entire 2013-14 college season.
- Before her suspension, she had set the record of being the first High Point University player to ever record a triple-double (a performance where a player achieves a double-digit number in 3 of the 5 performance categories—points, rebounds, assists, steals, and blocked shots).
- In 2014, she decided to get a transfer to Middle Tennessee State University, and during the 2014-15 season, she put up college career-high numbers in Field Goal percentage (58.8), 3-point Field Goal Percentage (33.3), Free-Throw percentage (67.6), and Points per game (18.6). She was also the first player to record a triple-double for the university.
- Owing to her performances for Middle Tennessee State University, she was picked 5th overall in the 1st round of the 2015 WNBA draft by the Chicago Sky.
Featured Image by Cheyenne Parker / Instagram