|Christopher Romero Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 3, 2001|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Christopher Romero is an American social media personality, TikToker, Instagram star, and YouTuber who shot to fame by posting his fun and comedy videos on the popular social media platform, TikTok. Initially, he did not inform his mother about his career pursuits in the field of social media because he was not sure about how she would take it. However, Christopher Romero told her after he had gained a substantial fan base and she has been totally supporting her son’s choices ever since because she has realized it that that’s his passion and something that he enjoys doing. He is also very popular on Instagram where he has uploaded a number of pictures alongside his friends, such as Josh Richards, Giovanny, Sebastián Topete, Brandon Westenberg, Alex Guzman, Tayler Holder, Carlos Mena, Hailey Orona, Jesse Underhill, and family. Christopher Romero has also made his way into becoming a YouTuber and has created not one, but two YouTube channels on which he has uploaded videos based on pranks, Q&As, reactions, and several other things and has also amassed more than 100k subscribers collectively. He has also often showcased his love for his supporters via videos and pictures and loves meeting them whenever possible. Moreover, Christopher Romero has also garnered an impressive fan base on social media as he enjoys more than 3 million fans on TikTok, more than 500k followers on Instagram, and more than 100k followers on Twitter.
Colorado, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Social Media Personality, TikToker, Instagram Star, YouTuber
- Mother – Consuelo Romero
- Siblings – Isabel Romero (Younger Sister) (Social media Personality, TikToker)
- Others – Vi Romero (Maternal Grandmother)
Christopher Romero is represented by Vivid Management.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
65 kg or 143 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Christopher Romero has dated –
- Karina Conti – Christopher Romero previously dated YouTuber and Instagram personality, Karina Conti. It was Conti who texted Romero first on December 28, 2015, and then they eventually started talking to one another. It was later when they were hanging out at The Cheesecake Factory that Romero realized that he liked her and, hence, he was the one who told her the same first. They even collaborated on a few YouTube videos and used to share their pictures on Instagram as well. Also, he revealed in one of his YouTube videos that he liked her voice as well as the fact that she could somewhat blink her eyes while they are closed. On August 5, 2017, he uploaded a video titled “BREAKING UP With My Girlfriend.. (Prank) BACKFIRES!!!” on his channel in which he pranks Karina Conti about their breakup and only reveals the reality to her later in the video. However, their romance did not last very long and they decided to part ways eventually.
- Madi Monroe (2019-Present) – In 2019, Christopher Romero started going out with DJ, actress, singer, and dancer, Madi Monroe. Both of them have also uploaded a couple of their pictures on Instagram and can be seen hanging out with another on a number of occasions. Moreover, in August 2019, Madi Monroe and Christopher Romero also went to Disneyland and as it is evident from one of his posts, he refers to her as his ‘bean’.
Race / Ethnicity
- Pierced ears
- Toned body
- Pouty lips
- Chiseled facial features
Christopher Romero has either endorsed or promoted a couple of brands through social media which include the likes of Aporro, MCM, and Yours Truly Clothing.
Best Known For
- Uploading his fun videos on TikTok which have gained him a huge number of supporters
- Posting his pictures, as well as pictures alongside his friends and family, on Instagram
- Having created his two YouTube channels as he has gained more than 20k subscribers on his older channel and more than 80k subscribers on the channel that he created afterward
- Having garnered an immense social media fan base with more than 3 million fans on TikTok, more than 500k followers on Instagram, and more than 100k followers on Twitter
Christopher Romero has evidently maintained a well-toned body by working out on a regular basis. Many of his Instagram selfies, as well as pictures alongside his friends, focus on flaunting his core region. Moreover, he also keeps posting his shirtless mirror selfies to keep a check on his growth.
Christopher Romero Favorite Things
- Thing About Touring – That he gets to tour along with his friends because that’s when he does not have to be touring with strangers and they can all visit different places, meet their supporters, and just have fun
Source – YouTube
Christopher Romero Facts
- When he started his social media pursuits, Christopher Romero did not tell his mother about it right away as she was not very much aware of it all. Instead, he waited until he had gained a nice fan base and then revealed the thing to his mother who soon understood how social media works and has been supporting him ever since. She has also appeared in a few of his videos as well as pictures.
- Christopher Romero first joined YouTube with his eponymous channel on January 10, 2016, and posted some videos on the channel which amassed more than 300k views while the channel has more than 20k subscribers. However, he was not a very frequent uploader.
- He created his new YouTube channel on October 6, 2017, and the videos on the channel have more than 800k views.
- When asked if he would ever date a fan, Christopher Romero replied in affirmation saying that it would be nice in a way because supporters are the ones who know your likes, your dislikes, and all the other things.
- He has been a big fan of the Netflix reality television series, Chasing Cameron, which stars social media personality and actor, Cameron Dallas.
- Christopher Romero has described his fans as sweet, savage, loving, and supportive. Also, he loves how his supporters always have his back and go through the things that he has been going through alongside him.
- He is friends with the likes of Griffin Johnson, Hootie Hurley, Josh Richards, Chase Hudson, Aaron Melloul, Giovanny, Sebastián Topete, Brandon Westenberg, Alex Guzman, Tayler Holder, Carlos Mena, Hailey Orona, Jack Riyn, Jesse Underhill, Oliver Moy, and many others.
- Christopher Romero has also launched his merch.
- His family has a dog named Zelda.
- He loves his baby sister and has also uploaded several pictures and videos with her.
- Follow Christopher Romero on Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, YouTube, and TikTok.
Featured Image by Christopher Romero / Instagram