|Cody Nickson Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||April 13, 1985|
Cody Nickson is an American reality TV personality and former member of the United States’ armed forces who is best known for winning the 30th season of the adventure-based competitive reality TV game show The Amazing Race (2018) with his then-fiancée Jessica Graf. A year earlier, the duo had competed in the 19th season of the reality TV show Big Brother which had given them their first taste of national recognition. Before earning fame in the world of reality TV, Cody had served in the United States Air Force and the United States Marine Corps, between 2002 and 2012.
Cody Lee Nickson
Lake Mills, Winnebago County, Iowa, United States
Texas, United States
Cody had graduated from Collin College, a public community college in Texas, with an associate degree in business management.
Reality TV Personality, Former Member of the United States’ Armed Forces
- Mother – Darcy Nickson
- Others – Teressa Graf (Mother-in-Law), Herbert Graf Jr. (Father-in-Law) (d. 2014). He has a brother-in-law.
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Cody has dated –
- Jessica Graf (2017-Present) – Cody had started dating American reality TV personality, actress, and model Jessica Graf in 2017 when they were participating in the reality TV show Big Brother 19. The couple got engaged on February 13, 2018, and got married on October 13, 2018. They have 2 daughters together named Maverick Nickson (b. March 17, 2019) and Carter York Nickson (b. October 5, 2020).
He has another daughter named Paisley Nickson from a previous, unnamed relationship.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of American descent.
- Toned physique
- Short-cropped hair
- Affable smile
- Clean-shaven look
Cody Nickson Facts
- In 2012, aged just 17, Cody had joined the United States Air Force, and had served as a 2M0X2 and 1N0X1, earning the rank of ‘Staff Sergeant’.
- He had enlisted in the United States Marine Corps, as an infantry rifleman, 6 years later. In that role, he had served in combat deployments in both Iraq and Afghanistan. He had earned a commendation for his services and was honorably discharged in 2012, at the rank of ‘Corporal’.
- During Big Brother 19, he was the first ‘Head of Household’ and had repeated the feat in the 2nd week where he had also won the ‘Power of Veto’. He was evicted from the house on Day 23 of the show but had returned immediately after winning 3 rounds of the Battle Back Showdown during week 4.
- He was eventually evicted on Day 58 and had become the first member of the Jury, voting for eventual winner Josh Martinez. During the finale, Cody had won ‘America’s Favorite HouseGuest’ (fan-favorite poll) that came with a prize of USD 25k.
- During week 5 of Big Brother 19, both he and Jessica Graf, who had started a showmance’ together, had been nominated for eviction. She had saved both from eviction by using the ‘Halting Hex’
- A year later, the duo, now engaged, became the first former Big Brother contestants to win a season of The Amazing Race. For this performance, they had been nominated in the category of ‘Competition Contestant of 2018’ at the year’s People’s Choice Awards.
Featured Image by Cody Nickson / Instagram